Monday Weigh-In (July, 18th)

Ana_1978
on 7/18/11 2:50 am - Canada
Hello guys!

I hope you are all doing ok and enjoying the nice weather. I can't wait till I'm allowed to get in a swimming pool! Do we really need to wait 4 weeks? My incisions look closed...

Anyway, as far as weight loss goes, mine is going slowly but surely. I went down 2.6 lbs and I'm very happy. I do feel hungry sometimes and it's hard to go out to the festivals and smell all the yummy food without being able to have any, but I guess that's why I had the surgery done!!

Have a great week everyone!

Ana
StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

mtl_chick
on 7/18/11 5:10 am - Canada
Hi all,
Back from vacation, had a great time with family.
And I had a small surgery to remove some kidney stones on the right, and having it done at end of August on the left.
So I had to drink tons of extra water for 2 weeks to flush them out. I guess that helped with the weight loss.

I lost another 3 pounds. I'm finally down to 226 now.

Congrats Ana on the loss, and I have no clue if you have to really wait to swimm, maybe you can call info sante? or Martine?

Have a great week !!
Cindy

HW 352 SW 328              
Heidi V.
on 7/18/11 5:32 am - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
Hi Ana!

I went swimming after 2 weeks with no problem.

So, this week I went down 4 pounds; for a total of 49 pounds since surgery, May 2nd.

Heidi

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

Big_Joe
on 7/18/11 8:03 am - Canada
Good job ladies!

@ Ana: Believe me, you'll soon realise that life is possible (and more pleasurable) when eating a rather small fraction of what we used to eat...and that it become easier and easier to avoid "festival/street food" once the benefits of major weight loss become hit you!

@ Cindy: Glad you feel better and that those stones are gone!

@ Heidi: Nice overall loss, keep up the good work!

I went to Lakewood and Jackson NJ for 5 days with my wife and kids and we had a blast. The beach at Point Pleasant and the Six Flags park in Jackson (theme park, safari and waterpark) are great spots to visit!

And as a bonus, after 6 days of fast food, questionable snacking and restaurant eating, my weight didn't go up much (0.4lbs)...Thanks to the high level of physical activity!

Have a good week!

Joel
HW: 347  SW: 345 (Goal 190lbs)   CW: 182.0
DS performed on Nov 26th 2009 and goal reached on Nov 12th 2010

1 year out: 181.2lbs
2 years out: 178 lbs

3 years out: 182 lbs...without sacrifices 

Kessey
on 7/18/11 8:09 am - Gatineau, Canada
Hello everyone,

thats great news to see everyone is doing so well... For me I had a nice relaxing week-end. Finally able to eat a bit more slowly... It is hard when at the cottage and BBQ smells sooooo good... But it doesnt bother as much as I thought it would...

Well I haven't lost anything this week. Derek was telling me that it is normal as my body is adjusting. I am still down 24pounds though which is great and makes a big difference. Next Monday I hope to have gone down a few pounds, that would be great!

Have a good week all, and keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Gabriella21
on 7/19/11 12:47 pm - Roxboro, Canada

Hello friends,

It's great to see that you are all doing fantastic and that all your spirits are up! Truly an inspiration for someone still waiting like me.

On a different note, I did my sleep apnea test and my pulmonary today so I that's all for the pre-op stuff...so now just waiting for "the call".

Hope you all have a great week and stay cool!!

Hugs,
Ada
Big_Joe
on 7/19/11 7:08 pm - Canada
Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!

Joel
HW: 347  SW: 345 (Goal 190lbs)   CW: 182.0
DS performed on Nov 26th 2009 and goal reached on Nov 12th 2010

1 year out: 181.2lbs
2 years out: 178 lbs

3 years out: 182 lbs...without sacrifices 

Kessey
on 7/20/11 9:05 am - Gatineau, Canada
I will too, hope you get the call soon! Cheers :)

Gabriella21
on 7/21/11 10:32 am - Roxboro, Canada
Thanks for your thoughts and support guys!!

Ada
Heidi V.
on 7/21/11 12:23 pm - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
Hi Ada,
Are you sre you won't come on Saturday? It's supposed to be a beautiful day and we'd all love to see you.
Heidi

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

Most Active