1 year Surgiversary! Goal achieved!

Ana_1978
on 6/23/12 9:34 pm - Canada
 I can't believe it's been a whole year! I'm incredibly pleased with the results. For all of you who are still waiting, don't give up, it's worth it!

I thank God everyday for giving me this new shot at life.

StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

Barbara_journey
on 6/23/12 9:38 pm - Canada
OMG, congrats! you look FANTASTIC! Sooo encouraging and exciting!!! Thank you for sharing! 
Gabriella21
on 6/24/12 1:44 am - Roxboro, Canada

Hi Ana...you look absolutely stunning!!!
Congratulations! You are a true inspiration. Seems like only yesterday...but time does go by quickly and look at you now.
And I agree with Ana 100% those of you waiting...just hang on...and you will be so pleased at the results. Don't get me wrong...it does take work and commitment but we can do anything we set our minds on.

Again besos Ana!!! Congratulations!!
Ada
Ana_1978
on 6/24/12 8:55 am - Canada
 Thanks, Ada and Barbara!

The support we get in this forum is awesome! It's always encouraging to hear from people who are going through the same situation. My friends and family are very supportive, but they don't really know what it's like. So thanks for being there!

Ana
StartW: 246.8    SurgeryW: 206.4        ThisW: 136.6

nikkobleu
on 6/25/12 6:35 am
VSG on 04/30/12
Wow! congratulations. You look wonderful. I am almost 8 weeks post op and appreciate when people post that they've got to their goal. thanks again.
cloudless
on 6/28/12 5:48 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
 Wow - Congrats!  I bet you are feeling great!  Thanks for sharing pictures, they are totally inspiring for us on the waiting list.  Dr. Atlas will be my surgeon too.  :)

Elena

Most Active