new chapter

Amanda J.
on 9/23/12 7:52 pm - St-Laurent, Canada
 Hey,So tomorrow im finally starting at the gym,and going to start taking classes like zumba,there is a new 24 hour gym that opened at a 5 min walk from myhouse so i really dont have any excuses,I am needing to change things up and do something different as ive been told the best thing to do is that to try and start my metabolim again on top of new vitamins for vitamin B.and even with my plateau im loosing inches because i fit into a size 12 pants today,felt great as i used to be an 18-20.

robyn2260_0
on 9/24/12 4:11 am - Canada
sounds great.........although 4 days out of surgery  I started walking right away......it helped with the gas ..... and I feel better............... which gym will u be joinging the one at the mall? 

amazing a size 12.....keep it up........ let me know if the vitamins work........ I was wondering when I can take a multi-vitamin.

robyn 
Amanda J.
on 9/26/12 12:42 pm - St-Laurent, Canada
 gym at cote vertu mall open 24 hours,doing a zumba class on thursday,so yup,mutivitamins dr garneau said right away the centrium 60 chewable till u feel ready to swallow a pill,

robyn2260_0
on 9/27/12 5:18 am - Canada

great...I will check out the gym....... right now with the good weather I am walking............. I am glad u told me about the multivitamin...... I will start tomorrow..............

talk soon
Robyn

Most Active