It is tomorrow!!!!

Lindsay A.
on 10/4/12 12:05 pm - vaudreuil, Canada
Thank you for the update!! I feel much more reasureed about Rockland. I started Opti today... bleh. day 1 was pretty ****ty to say the least.

please keep me posted on how everything is going!  
lgm
on 10/5/12 6:10 am
My next appointment to see dr. denis is on the 15th of oct.  I guess i will find out more then. Martine told me she will discuss with him on my new date.....soooooo Lindsay looks like you will be operated before me.

I'm feeling very down right now.  I'm recovering from the pain on my side.  Tonight I should remove the bandage and they said the stiches should fall off on its own.  I wi**** was all done and over with.
Barbara_journey
on 10/2/12 10:18 pm - Canada
Lindsay A.
on 10/8/12 10:46 am - vaudreuil, Canada
 HOw ya doing Lily??
hanging in there?
lgm
on 10/8/12 11:05 am
I'm doing ok...my stiches fell off today.
I'm still feeling bruised internally and externally. I'm still dieting so i haven't given up. My appointment with dr. Denis is on monday and I will have more info then. Dr. Denis felt as bad as i did when he broke me the news. He assured me i wouldn't have a long wait so we will see. I look at this as a trial test.
How are you doing with the shakes??
Lindsay A.
on 10/8/12 11:23 am - vaudreuil, Canada
The liquid diet is kicking my butt!! I'm still trucking at it tho.. so far no cheating!! except the little bit of peanut butter I add to the shakes.. I find it gets rid of the sour rotten taste! I had a mini meltdown this evening, mostly because I am a bit sick.. sore thorat and I am Pooped! its been a crazy weekend! 

lgm
on 10/16/12 11:28 pm
Lindsay,

I'm sending you positive vibes!!!! I will be thinking of you every step of the way!!!   :))
You will do amazing.  Let me know the time of your surgery.
Remember you are in amazing hands and the staff there is incredible.

SO THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

Lily
lgm
on 10/8/12 11:29 am
 I am sure you will do well!!
Think positive!!
Amanda J.
on 10/10/12 2:23 pm - St-Laurent, Canada
Hey lila,like u said a trial,dont be too disapointed,it was a very small setback and hoping monday u will have a new date,So what kind of test did u need to do?did u get any results from the test?you are on my mind thinking and sending positive vibes to have a new date lije ASAP!keep us updated,Will you be comming to the meeting next week?

Most Active