Time to step it up a notch!!!!

Ingrid K.
on 8/6/13 1:23 am - Canada
Just got the OK to start going to the gym!!!! I am so excited to start working out. I am down 40 lbs (10 pounds pre op) and curious to see if my mobility is better. Also, exercising will hopefully speed up my weight loss. I want to be at 180 before I start teaching in sept. Maybe my goal is too ambitious, but I'm going to try my best!!!! Have a great day all
Dar_Mab
on 8/6/13 1:25 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

It is wonderful to start exercisng again!    Enjoy!   Don't know if your goal is ambitious or not.  Just keep moving and following the plan and I am sure you will do wonderful!

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Ingrid K.
on 8/6/13 4:31 am - Canada
Thanks. I just got back from the gym and it does feel good!!! All the best to you
christyj74
on 8/6/13 1:38 am

I had surgery the same day as you...same amount of weight loss, and I just started back at the gym. It feels great so far!  I suppose it depends on how much you have to lose...I won't be under 200 by September!  Good luck :)

Ingrid K.
on 8/6/13 4:33 am - Canada
So you are my wls twin!!! Good to find you. I hope all goes well for you on your journey
PetHairMagnet
on 8/7/13 7:12 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I had surgery in May and bought an elliptical in June and never looked back! I just love the results and feel wonderful after a workout!!

I also joined a yoga studio and take two kinds of yoga, plus pilates and a roller class and man alive, did I realize how much I needed to increase my flexibility after a few minutes...but it is surely improving!!

Take full advantage if you join a gym! I knew myself well enough that if my primary source of exercise was not right in my face (elliptical) I would flake out too often.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Ingrid K.
on 8/7/13 8:49 am - Canada
Look at you go!!!! I love how active you are. I am going to do yoga also and am very excited about it. I looked at some of the classes my gym offers and goingto try a few out. Have a great day. Ingrid