Overwhelmed!!!!

Ingrid K.
on 10/19/13 11:34 pm - Canada
I have been letting my vitamines, water and protein go!!!! Also adding in poor choices to my diet. I am not going down this road again!!!! I asked myself why this is all happening after 4 months of healthy lifestyle changes and good progress. I have come up with this. I am back teaching after the summer, and I can't keep up with everything that needs to be done. So, instead of stepping it up a notch and leaving myself last, I am putting myself first!!!! I always try to do it all with horrible results to my health. 1. I am going to delegate work around the house. 2. I am cutting back on some things at work. 3. I am getting rid of all the crap food in the house (my kids don't need it either). 4. I am straight out telling my family that I love them, but I need time for myself to take care of me (making lunches and shakes etc). 5. Cutting way back on social occasions. I am making changes now, and not letting things slide into old patterns because I don't want the old results. Here we go!!!!!
Dee.spunk
on 10/20/13 12:27 am - Sacramento, CA
Well good for you for making the changes needed right away! Sometimes we need too make a few adjustments.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Ingrid K.
on 10/20/13 1:09 am - Canada
Thanks for the response :). You look absolutely fantastic!!!! What an inspiration. Take care
LadyLilMax
on 10/20/13 12:37 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

God bless you!  You can do this!  Let us know how you are doing.  Praying for strength for you as you work so hard on your challenges!  Praying for you period!  What a great start!  

Yay YOU!

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

Ingrid K.
on 10/20/13 1:12 am - Canada
Thank you for your prayers. I sure need them. I figure I will make some changes in my life and turn the rest over to God. All the best to you :)
Ocalasam
on 10/20/13 11:26 am
RNY on 12/18/12
Sounds like you just hit a rut! I am a speech therapist and work in the schools as well. I really can relate to the fact that life is totally different over the summer than in the school year! It sounds like you know what you need to do.....now do it!!!

Ingrid K.
on 10/20/13 8:29 am - Canada
Yup life during the school year takes some getting used to. Especially when you are setting up the year, but now it is time to get down to business!!! Thanks for the encouragement :)
curvywriter
on 10/20/13 7:35 am - CA
RNY on 05/13/13

Good for you!

Ingrid K.
on 10/20/13 8:30 am - Canada
Thank you :)
Most Active
Recent Topics