What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Greateight
on 4/15/20 1:10 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Thanks, Kelly. We are sure looking forward tossing her. When she asked us to send her a white dress, we had a little moment of pause, but then she said she needed it for her graduation pictures.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/16/20 7:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

For sure, no weddings yet!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 4/15/20 6:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Yay for a new treadmill, and you can kick the flour and sugar cravings- you've got this. I also have several meetings and trainings today. I need to try and stay focused during them.

Accountability: Extra snacks were had as was an extra run at lunch so maybe a balance?!?

QOTD: Not that I can think of.

TSS: 5 years 8 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Chaffle and carbmaster yogurt

D: RGF stuffed chicken breast, green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and cinnamon/spenda, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1485 Protein:126 Carbs:105 Fat:69

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 4/15/20 6:45 am, edited 4/15/20 8:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning folks.

Working on very little sleep...blah blah blah. Same ol thing lol. I have my appointment with my psychologist today so after that I?m hoping for a nap.

I?m kind of blah today. Hoping you all have a wonderful day!

qotd:the one book I remember the most is the outsiders. I read it in middle school and it stuck with me for a long time. Recent reads not so much other than the lord of the rings as an always important read.

b:oats with flex packets

s:pp shake with strawberries & half a muffin

l:homemade breakfast burritos with low carb tortilla

s:l&f yogurt and a oatmeal muffin

d:shredded chicken breast with no added sugar BBQ sauce and a small low carb tortilla

also had a 100 calorie bag of popcorn..ugh.

Melody P.
on 4/15/20 3:05 pm - Amarillo, TX

In the time since writing this I found out two friends I've had for 20 plus years have someone in the family with covid-19. One has a brother and the other her partner's son. It seems to get closer and closer.

I've made a few menu changes. I also made oatmeal muffins that I already have put up in the freezer for snacks. They have 84 calories and about 7 carbs. Pretty tasty but next time I'll add more spices and hopefully get some whole wheat flour. It was nice to find a recipe I tweaked and worked!

menu edited above to show.

Queen JB
on 4/15/20 4:06 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Sorry to hear that it is getting closer :( Hope everyone is okay!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 4/15/20 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

Very happy it is Wednesday. I look forward to Survivor so at least I got that goin for me this evening. I have actually been doing really well. I think I found a new routine. Even with it being to cold to walk outside I been hitting the treadmill like a trouper. I been Coming home and changing into my gym clothes and I prep dinner. I take a half hour on the treadmill to get 2 miles in while listening to podcasts, then after I have dinner I jump back on for another mile so I been totaling 3 miles every night. Hopefully I can keep it up till the weather breaks again. It super sunny and pretty out but only 28°.

QOTD: Not a big reader never was.

Accountability: Rocked it! going for a 3peat today.

TSS: 2 years 4 Month 4 days 135.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: L&F creme brulee greek yogurt, cranberry almond elevation bar

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: French onion Meatloaf Mock potato salad celery single serve hummus

D: Stuffed Zucchini

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: I will get in a walk on the treadmill (Did 3 miles yesterday)

Everybody have a Great Day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Aldi find you must buy

100 calories for 3 low carb and sugar

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 4/15/20 7:16 am, edited 4/15/20 12:36 am

Good morning and happy Hump Day!

QOTD - Pet Sematary. That book used to be called a "traveling item" when my sister and I lived together years ago. It would suddenly appear, and one of us would read it, cover to cover. Then, it would get "lost" again and not show up for months. Rinse, repeat...

Also I have a theory about certain SK writings/creations. Those of you on my FB know I was obsessed with finding The Stand (and finally got it on ebay, and thank you Dawn for telling me about it being on youtube!). Anyhow, back to my theory. We get the brand new DVD, put it in, and it won't play. It is stuck, won't come out of the DVD player, it's just...weird. Should note we have been using the DVD player quite a bit since, hello, we are home! Anyhow, ultimately we got it to play by doing, nothing. I tried explaining to my husband we simply had to let it work on it's own time, but...I got the look.

*Edited to add I never explained my theory. I think some things are haunted (for lack of a better word), from their very beginning. It's not anything intentional, some creations (writings, movies, any art really, even objects) simply have energy attached that just makes it a tiny bit different. I don't think everyone notices it, in fact most don't. That is the most simple, non rabbit hole sort of explanation I can give.

And now you've been given a SMALL glimpse into my brain. You're welcome. LOL

Breakfast - fasting, so hot earl grey tea, topo chico

Lunch - Soyrizo, potatoes, chao vegan cheese and corn tortillas

Snack - peanut butter smoothie, peanut butter, banana, hemp seed protein, chia seed, oat milk, squeeze of chocolate syrup

Dinner - Beyond burger, veggies and some pasta

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Be well friends.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

NYMom222
on 4/15/20 7:51 am
RNY on 07/23/14

In the - Will to improve myself- category
I decides to go back to something I did while losing my weight and first maintaining- Even though I weigh myself daily, having a written monthly weigh-in and written weekly Weigh-in on Wednesday. So my first day home of quarantine was 3/19. I was 174. Today I am 174.8. This helps me focus on trend and not freak over daily fluctuations. As long as I am +/- 3 pounds of 174 I am good.

In good news when I awake up tomorrow I will have a new grandbaby! My DIL is scheduled for a C-section but because of the time difference with India it will be the middle of the night here. It is illegal in India for doctors to tell you the sex of the baby, so lots of surprises.

QOTD: During this zombie apocalypse we are experiencing I keep saying I feel like I am in a Kurt Vonnegut novel. His novels were sci-fi futuristic but real people- what weird stuff could happen. He also has a collection of short stories called- Welcome to the Monkey House. I think we are pretty much living that.

- Broccoli cheese soup, eggs
- Protein hot chocolate, protein oatmeal
- emiepie egg salad on lite English muffin, salad
- Turkey meatloaf, cauliflower mash
- S: protein, veggies and yogurt ranch dip

Ex : Yes. Weightlifting with what I got

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Greateight
on 4/15/20 8:36 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Congrats on the grandbaby !

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4