What's on your Monday Menu?

Siacor102
on 9/17/20 12:00 pm

I am really happy to have found this place. It has helped me so much in the last few days with getting my mind focused. Thank you for your suggestions on the syrups.

Partlypollyanna
on 9/14/20 4:23 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I went back to coffee after a week and I do use the sugar free syrups (I prefer the skinny mix brand but have tried other brands).

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Julia S.
on 9/14/20 10:46 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I start with a coconut milk mocha, unsweetened cocoa and truvia. Then have a cup of black coffee. In the summer I like iced coffee but it has been ages since I had any. I like my coffee really hot too.

The only time I went out this weekend was to the barn. The air quality is considered hazardous. The smoke looks like fog and the visibility is 1/4 mile in some areas. I am so looking forward to some rain so we can get rid of this smoke. I've been using my KN95 mask when I go out but I still have a sore throat, and headache. We have one horse at the barn that was evacuated from another area. They have backed off some of the evacuations due to the lower wind and better fire fighting weather. Hoping for lots of rain to help this situation.

Accountability was crap, why did those Reese's Pumpkins jump into my cart? And other unhealthy choices I made. I know I haven't been getting enough protein lately so I need to quit with the junk and up my protein. But the good news is I'm only up 3 lbs from my low weight, so even without working out I've been doing OK.

I was so happy to see football again, I have been waiting it feels like so loooong... Unfortunately the PAC-12 is not going to play this year, so no Ducks football. But at least I still have my Seahawks! That was the only good thing about this weekend.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Dee_Caprini
on 9/14/20 10:56 am

mmmmm... Tacos...

I enjoyed a taco salad last night and I think I have enough left over to have one for lunch today.

This weekend was a lazy Saturday for me and it was quite nice, but Sunday was trying to catch up from not doing anything on Saturday with making sure all the laundry was done and put away.

Breakfast: Egg Cup with ham and bacon
Lunch: Taco Salad (Pollo Asado marinated chicken, lettuce, black beans, avocado, carrots, sour cream and a cilantro lime dressing)
Dinner: Meatloaf with Asparagus
Snack: unknown... probably some pork rinds and a string cheese with some pumpkin/cashew clusters

Negative on the coffee question... I have never enjoyed it and don't really care for the smell. All of it tastes the same!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/14/20 1:19 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Late late post for me. I just left Nauset Light beach with Mike. It was so beautiful today. We took a long walk and ate lunch there.

I too need to seriously rein in the eating and drinking. I was just over my range this morning.

QOTD: First 2 have to be hot coffee - when it is warm out the subsequent ones are iced.

TSS: 4 years, 5 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: Tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: some kind of fish

S: strawberry cheesecake yogurt pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 342 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 458 views