What's on your Wednesday menu?

Emiepie
on 3/17/21 5:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Up and at 'em! I'm in my elliptical at the moment since my allergies seem better today, thankful for that. Melody, sending prayers your way that you find out soon that the surgery is approved.

QOTD: I'll say Mexico. On a cruise a few years ago we did some off boat excursions and toured some churches and things.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: Sf latte, Jimmy Dean scramble, and an apple

L: Deli turkey, spinach salad with Feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte, protein puffs, carbmaster cottage cheese, and a plum

D: Roasted turkey breast, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: PT exercises and elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1366 Protein:137 Carbs: 111 Fat:45

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 3/17/21 9:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Mexico is on my list too!

Lisa91941
on 3/17/21 6:48 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Happy St. Patty's day to you all! Fake holiday, but I am all in and it's a bit of added fun to our day! Still cold and pitch black here. This part of DST is not so fun. But it was bright sunshine and blue skies when I got home from work yesterday at 6:10 pm. So that was a fun trade off. Had my facial last night and made a great dinner. Dinner didn't sit well with me, not sure why. Put a damper on my evening but I'm feeling fine this morning! Today I have PT, work and then a super easy evening planned. Oh! New window going in our house today. Step two of the year of adulting. Roof next week. Getting there.

QoTD: I've been so lucky to get some traveling under my belt. Pompeii was amazing. National Civil Rights Museum in Atlanta, Holocaust Museum in Washington DC...I spent hours in these places learning things I just never knew. Oh, and the Spy Museum in Washington DC! One of the few places you have to pay an entry fee there, and very worth it.

Menu:

B: 1 hb egg, 1/4 cottage cheese

L: fishy noodles, roasted tomatoes, chicken, broccolini

D: ground beef, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce

Here's my wearin o'the green today! Cheers to you all.

May your heart be warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day in every way
And forever and ever after.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Christina135
on 3/17/21 8:04 am

Cutest pic ever!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 3/17/21 9:21 am - Amarillo, TX

I want to see so many of those!

Emiepie
on 3/17/21 3:37 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Adorable!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 3/17/21 7:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well they're calling for rain this afternoon, so I guess I'll be staying in. Plus it'll only be in the low 40s, so that on top of the rain means it'll be pretty chilly. So....I'll find some things to do around the house (and there's A LOT I could be doing!). I need to do more research and thinking about furnaces, for one thing (ours will need to be replaced before next season - I'm a little surprised it made it through THIS season...), and also, facelifts. And reading for classes. And cleaning. And...

I HAVE to stay on my eating plan today. I've been straying too much lately. It hasn't been horrible, but enough to keep my weight higher than I'd like. Tomorrow is my late father's birthday so we'll be getting together for pizza and carrot cake (the latter was his favorite), so I have to be doubly sure that I stay 100% on plan today. And most days. I can't let this slightly over-range eating become a habit or I'm going to be really sorry..

QOTD: oh India - by far. I'm dying to go back there. I dream about it all the time.

B: protein shake (made a mint one in light of it being St. Patrick's Day), coffee with half & half

MS: plain Greek yogurt with apple/cinnamon compote

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote

AS: L&F yogurt, light English muffin with light cream cheese (or else half a protein muffin)

D: 1 Costco chicken skewer with tomato, cucumber, 1/4 C chickpeas, and lemon-tahini dressing

ex: have to do something since I took a rest day yesterday. Probably a cardio youtube video

have a great day, everyone!

Greateight
on 3/17/21 7:15 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I fell asleep on the couch watching TV last night, which was great until I couldn't get back to sleep until 2:00 AM. So today I feel all sorts of tired today.

QOTD: St. Petersburg (Russia not Florida). An amazingly beautiful and historic city. Rome for history and Florence for beauty as well.

Breakfast: sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: Mahi burger

Snack: Nuts

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 3/17/21 6:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

And, if I remember right you don't drink coffee?!?

Teenie
on 3/17/21 7:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Melody and Menuers,

I am running late due to a wreck on the highway and also had to stop by the hospital. One of my very close friends is suffering from respiratory complications due to Covid and on top of that she is being treated for Ovarian cancer the was diagnosed after the Covid. This has been going on since the first of December and the family thinks it is not long for this world. However I went into the hospital yesterday and I hate to tell them, I believe this will be a slow miserable death and how sick she actually is is being masked by her SMO. I dropped off coffee and protein oat muffins for her sister and My bestie who are holding vigil at her bedside.

QOTD: I would have to say Costa Rica. The wildlife there was amazing. I loved all the monkeys and sloths. The landscape was beautiful green and lush. Also when we were in La Fortuna We got to go to the hot springs by the Volcano. I'd go back tomorrow if I could.

Accountability: I did reigned it in a bit. I had a Hostess Honeybun coffee to cut the cravings and just snaked on a few almonds and pork rinds.

TSS: 3 years 3 Months and 6 days 132.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Caramel chocolate creamer

MS: Premier Café Latte protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Caramel Chocolate creamer

L: French onion turkey meatloaf and cabbage

D: Cabbage rolls and mashed Cauliflower ( I used quinoa instead of rice)

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active