What's on your Thursday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/18/21 2:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone!

Hoping today finds you well! I am feeling ok...my body not so much but it is what it is. I am still so glad that they approved my surgery! YAY! So so soooo relieved. I didn't sleep well. My right leg has decided to hurt a lot more. I have to move around a lot but every time I laid on the right side it ended with my thigh muscles feeling like they're splitting. Fun stuff...

Our little blizzard brought about 7 inches of snow here that drifted high. Glad it was a short event. The roads were so bad!

No big plans for the day. We need to get groceries and I'm sure my mom will want to go to the thrift store we frequent.

QOTD: What is something popular now that annoys you?

Pretty much anything Kanye West or the Kardashians.

B: apple muffin(GF & DF and EF) and some chicken sausage...oh coffee too

L: split pea soup and GF toast

D: making my own breakfast sausage so that and some JUST egg

S: popcorn, maybe some fruit....and ???

Have a wonderful day everyone!

KalesD
on 3/18/21 3:08 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I must of slept wrong because I woke up with a super sore neck.. it's going to be a long day for sure. I'm also on call again tonight.. I feel so burnt out.. blah!

QOTD: the new words kids are using these days. I don't know what half of them mean. It makes me feel old.

b: 1/2 fairlife latte, 1 slice 50 cal bread, 1 slice light havarti

S: 120g skyr, 15g PB, 40g blueberries

L: 20g spinach, 15g light feta, 2oz chicken, 5ml EVOO, 5ml balsamic vinegar

S: HB egg, slice 50cal toast, 5ml mayo

D: 1 smoked Turkey sausage, 1/2 broccoli drizzled with balsamic

S: probably won't have one.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 3/18/21 3:18 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Ugh welcome to the sore neck club. I woke up with a sore neck the day before yesterday. It was feeling a bit better yesterday, but I must have slept wrong again last night because it's super sore again this morning! So I feel ya.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

KalesD
on 3/18/21 3:43 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Here's to hoping we both get relief soon!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 3/18/21 3:26 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday because I'm not sure how much more of this week I can take. I mean it hasn't been horrible by any means....just super busy and combined with my lack of sleep it just hasn't been the best. And my neck is super sore! Ugh. Also have a pretty full weekend planned so it doesn't look like I'll get much rest. Accountability was better yesterday, but still a work in progress.

QOTD: ??? Lots annoys me...just can't think of one particular thing at the moment. My brain is still half asleep. Lol

B: coffee & protein shake

L: oatmeal or protein shake

D: 4 oz baked salmon & veggies

S: strawberries

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/18/21 4:43 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Surgery was approved! Congratulations! I know it has been a battle for you.

I am back to reality for a couple of days until we go to Siesta Key for a week. Justice gets to come with us there, but he did spend the last 3 days being boarded. He did really well but is tired. I was able to watch him on cams in the play areas and his "suite". He lost a lot of his shyness while there but he is very happy to be home.

QOTD: The movie Nomadland. I think it might have made a good documentary but it was SO BORING to watch. NOTHING happened!

TSS: 4 years, 11.5 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad and cottage cheese

D: healthy choice meal

S: air popped popcorn

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Christina135
on 3/18/21 6:15 am

You are the first person (outside of my husband) who has mentioned this movie. I really liked it, but I am a huge fan of Frances McDormand. I definitely didn't agree with her choices, mainly because I couldn't see myself making the same ones but...ultimately I think she stayed true to the character. I listened to a story on NPR about the director of the movie, and how it was shot, and then about the fact that the characters were actually people who LIVE that way, not just actors and so I was intrigued. Some of the stuff (the potty scenes) I was like nope, but...it was definitely interesting. LOL!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 3/18/21 5:43 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! Melody, great news on the approval for your surgery!

QOTD: I'll be general and say politics.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: deli turkey, spinach salad with feta, SF pudding and a honeycrisp apple

S: SF latte, Protein puffs, an apple and yogurt

D: Roasted turkey breast, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and PT

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1383 Protein: 127 Carbs:132 Fat: 44

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 3/18/21 6:21 am

Mernin' errybody, happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - I'm annoyed that I allow my direct supervisor to live in my head rent free. However, she is off today and tomorrow and I am immensely relieved.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - There's a new vegan place that opened up on the corner! Gonna try and convince hubby to go since we are both in office. It's called Project Pollo. I may or may not have had that for lunch yesterday, and it was DELISH! Here's the site if anyone wants to take a look. https://www.projectpollo.com/ My two coworkers (not vegan) ordered as well and they loved it.

Snack - Mandarin and apple

Dinner - Not sure, I have to run out to my daughters and see what's going on with her laptop...I may just grab something at her place.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 3/18/21 6:24 am, edited 3/17/21 11:25 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

LOL - funny name for a vegan place! Food sounds great, though!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 453 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views