What's on your Thursday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 6/17/21 6:51 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB - still keeping fingers crossed for your mom.

Very happy camper. Italy won the game against Switzerland 3-0, so we are for sure going to the round of 16. I was FaceTiming my brother in Italy during the game (just so I could have company watching the game), my nieces had their bfs over for the game. Our first goal was disallowed due to handball. I had never realized how cussing in your mother tongue affects you. These guys were jumping up and down cussing the umpire, the reporter, and everybody else and I just sat there with a big smile listening to them. Weird, huh?

Our next game is against Wales which is a little bit problematic because my sister lives in Wales. She said she is rooting for Italy but it might be problematic for her sons who grew up in Wales.

QOTD: crochet, knitting, and wreath making. I'd like to learn how to make quilts but that involves sewing and I hate sewing.

My meals yesterday (ADF)

• B: fast
  • L: coffee + premier protein
  • S: barebell bar
  • D: coffee + premier protein
  • Total : 520
  • E: 5 miles jog

Happy jr Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 6/17/21 8:16 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning! Thinking of you and your fam, JB. I ended up taking tomorrow off - which would have been my last WFH day - to transition. I need to get my house in order, plan my meals and make and an ass back to the gym schedule now that I'm going back to work FT. I need to clear all my work clutter and re arrange the house a bit. I will have almost full separation again! It will clear the work stress at home and set me up for a great week.

QOTD - Not anymore, I don't seem to have the vision or interest. I loved art class in school mostly painting - watercolors were my favorite. My most creative thing now is my love of cooking but I don't get to do as much with this WOE. Although I do get creative with my protein condiments!

Have a great day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

GracielaSusana
on 6/17/21 6:54 pm - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

Qotd creative outlets: ar****er color or acrylics. I have a large piece 50% done but have lost motivation, I started without a real plan and it's a made up landscape, maybe one day I will work thru it's issues, or not. I often just over paint something and start over. One of my favorite things is to do pet portraits of my 4 legged friends. Lately I am in a creative slump in art, so it's been gardening that is catching my interest.

Menu. Shakes. Yogurt. Tomato Soup.

Thank you for the eggface website, she is very creative!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 440 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views