What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/18/21 2:49 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hellllloooo! Happy Friday! No pics for me today. The craft room is the only thing I have been taking pics of and you have already seen the progress so far. I am doing more to it this weekend so maybe new pics next week!

Great news - mom was released from the hospital! I got to go pick her up yesterday evening. They don't have a solid diagnosis but they think it was a combination of a few things that really created a scary arrhythmia. But after about 36 hours in the hospital with scary symptoms, all of a sudden... she just got better! They did a stress test and said she was cleared to go home with no surgery and no meds... all good! Ok? Not complaining but it was a big change from what they told us the day before.

I am still taking today off. I need a day to mentally decompress from the last few stressful days and I am pretty sure that reading 4 days worth of work email is not going to help! I will just make that Tuesday's problem, lol.

QOTD: If 8 year old you had some money to spend at the store with no adult telling you what to do, what would you have bought? I also loved loved loved to buy little notebooks and basically anything made of paper. I was in heaven in a little stationary store. My best friend laughed when I faced timed her from my craft room because she said I basically created my own paper store in my house. Yes!

Food was just weird yesterday. I barely had time to eat but everything I did eat was pretty high carb and terrible. I hope that since I didn't eat too much of anything I didn't mess up too badly.

Grim says he is going to take me for a lobster roll on the ocean today and I am not gong to fight him on that! I promise that will be my only off plan food and the rest of the day will be lean meats and veggies! Plan is:

B - Protein Coffee & egg

S: Mini cukes

L: Lobster Roll

D: Roast Chicken and Cauliflower

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

KalesD
on 6/18/21 3:16 am
RNY on 09/30/20

TGIF. I feel like this week has been the longest week ever - between work, having no ho****er, getting a new job.. I feel like I've been absent from work (bc I've been on the phone most of the day figuring my **** out).. I'm ready for the weekend. The boyfriend and I are going kayaking Sunday and then out to lunch with his dad for Fathers Day. Otherwise, hoping for a low key relaxing weekend.

QOTD: probably snacks.

b: fairlife latte

s: 120g cottage cheese, 7g PB, 50g strawberries and 14g granola

l: 25g Turkey, 25g ham, mini pepper, laughing cow and a slice of Swiss

s: probably an iced latte.
d: beef stroganoff apparently.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

supershopper
on 6/18/21 4:31 am

hi all- today's pics are our house guests as of late...

QOTD: I would buy something then resell it for more $$$, and I would. We would go to the flea markets, I would buy barbies for super cheap and walk a few rows over to out table then jack up the price... I was busting it from an early age.

Haven't forgotten the secret but haven't been able to share. it won't be life changing so for yall it won't be too exciting..

but here are some bears and snakes that ARE exciting! the snake was in backyard with dogs going after it. luckily non venomous but I still was flipping out and screaming. the bear just stood still and let me take the pics.

Food plan: turkey, yogurt, 1.2 packet of hot oats with protein powder, not sure what else.

sister is coming after work today for the night and we will shop tomorrow. BBW is having annual sale so I will buy probably more because who doesn't need 9000 lotions

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 6:55 am - Amarillo, TX

That's a huge HUGE no for me on the snake. No thank you! lol

The only wild creatures we really get is possums, skunks, raccoons and occasionally a coyote. Thankful for no bears around here!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/18/21 6:56 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope you were zoomed on that bear!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 6/18/21 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

IMG I love that bear. I know I can't hug him but I would love too. I also will be heading to the BBW sale. I got my coupons ready. I have a shelf in a closet that I fill with it. I use it but also is great for a last minute gift. My guess on your news is your quitting your job and opening a retail store. I wonder what others think your up to. I think we could get some fun guesses.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 6/18/21 7:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I am really hoping this is not cat related after the big buildup.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 4:43 am - Amarillo, TX

Great news JB! Such great news! Made me happy to hear that this morning.

Yesterday went well food wise for the most part. I stuck to under 25 carbs...which for me is a huge deal. I may of had to many pork rinds though but still the calories were not to bad. Over all I'm thrilled with it. My blood sugar seems to have settled down. It's been rather high for a period of about 4 days...I was also having hot flashes. I can't figure out what in the heck the issue was! I've read some people had elevated numbers after the vaccine but it was usually the 48 hours after. I dunno...maybe it was a delayed reaction like my arm did with the first one.

Not much planned today. My mom ordered a pool earlier this week. It's just one of those inflated top rings so it's only 30 inches deep. We have to find some sand somewhere. So we'll likely be heading to Lowes today. We also need another tarp. I have to tell you I am excited! I'm hoping it'll help with my legs and back. I know it won't take it away but maybe it'll help me relax. I so wish we could get a big spa...LOL. I'd be in it every day.

QOTD: that's a hard one for me. I never really liked toys much. The only barbies I ever had were attached to firecrackers and met a grizzly end. I also don't remember a lot of things in my childhood. Probably if I had to guess it'd be craft stuff! I liked it even then.

B: JUST egg, chicken sausage, shredded cheese and coffee

L: shredded chicken breast and a cheese stick

D: egg roll in a bowl made with 96% ground beef

S: cheese stick, chicken and maybe a protein shake

I finished my bracelet except for a permanent clasp. Still hunting for a unique one. I've seen a few I like. So here is a better pic of it and one of the thing 1 and 2.

catwoman7
on 6/18/21 4:58 am, edited 6/17/21 9:59 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

another scorcher today, so I'll be staying in. Weather looks better for the weekend, though!

I'm meeting up with a new person I met online later on this morning. She's my age, divorced, a retired pharmacist - and a grandma. She sounds very nice. My mom wants to go thrift store shopping soon, so maybe I can take her this afternoon. Nothing else going on, really, other than classes...

QOTD: I was also a huge fan of paper products, like stationery, when I was a kid. Whenever my mother dragged us to a department store and/or mall, I could be found in the office supplies department - or at a book store.

Here's me "going" to class (they're all still online this summer. Back to in-person in the fall). The cat seems to enjoy the classes, too!

and here's today's menu:

Have a great day, everyone!!

Melody P.
on 6/18/21 6:56 am - Amarillo, TX

You have such beautiful cats!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 441 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views