Whats on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/21/21 3:43 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Glad you are feeling better!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Christina135
on 7/21/21 5:39 am

Mernin, Happy Wednesday!

QOTD - No thanks!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee, water

Lunch - Ugh, I planned nothing, so need to find something out I suppose

Snack - mandarins, and...something?

Dinner - oh shocker, I have nothing planned.

I'm not doing too great on planning, but definitely staying at current weight, (thanks IF!!!)

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 7/21/21 5:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB-I hope you're feeling almost back to 100% and that the lump is going away.

QOTD: I think I would.

TSS: 6 years, 11 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Deli turkey, spinach, shredded cheese, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Shredded beef, cauliflower, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1444 Protein:134 Carbs: 107 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 7/21/21 6:44 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning! I'm just saying yay for air conditioning and yuck for flat, lifeless hair. I do not like humidity, not one little bit! I was really whipped after work yesterday, but luckily I had a super easy dinner planned out and I followed through. I also prepped tonight's dinner while I was making last night's, so I'm ready for another busy day. I love having food options and am so glad I got my ass to the grocery store and farmers market. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing eventful in my wee****il Friday, so I'm chilling and hanging out.

QoTD: No, not for me thanks. Nu-uh. Nope.

Menu: (freezer diving finds continues...)

B: sausage, white bean, kale bake

L: roasted broccolini, tomatoes and chicken thigh

D: meat loaf, one smashed potato, strawberry, walnut, goat cheese salad with homemade lemon dressing

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 7/21/21 6:49 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Hope your day calms down JB it is terrible when you feel like your behind from the get go. I myself am having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I have just run myself ragged these last few weeks but I am pretty sure I'll have a nice calm weekend coming up. It seems that these next 2 months keeps me going to doctors appointments for check ups. Tomorrow I will see the bariatric doctor so I probably will not have a chance to join the tread tomorrow. I'll try to do a late post if I am not to overwhelmed with real work.

QOTD: YES PLEASE!

Accountability: Cherries I think this is keeping my weight on the high end plus I found some Ranch cheddar Whisps at Aldi.

TSS: 3 years 7 Months 10 days:136.2 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate peanut butter Protein shake, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Crack chicken Phili stuffed Portabella and snack select.

D: Cheeseburger no bun and Vegie tots

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 7/21/21 7:16 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I got an email about some Turkey Trot races this Thanksgiving. I think that I might sign up for one. We aren't going to be in Florida this winter, so I will be around to do it. Anyways, it seems like a better holiday tradition that my recent one of dumping because I tried the sugar desserts.

You can eat some carbs on Whole 30, just not the kind anybody wants. Taro root slices anyone?

I know that this isn't the sport anybody will watch at the Olympics, but if you get a chance Google Jourdan Delacruz and watch her video. It's amazing that such a little person can be so strong.

QOTD: I think that I would. I've never been super into space, but between the viewing the weightlessness, I think that it would be cool.

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Hello Fresh

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 7/21/21 1:41 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

No Florida for winter? Thought you were scoping it out for retirement. I am shocked.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 7/21/21 2:08 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

We are, but we still have to get our youngest through one more year of High School and accepted into college. Not that I won't be cursing my decision come January.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 7/21/21 7:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I have to take my mother to a doctor's appt this afternoon, and she wants to hit a couple of thrift stores before or after the appt - so, other than doing stuff for classes, that's my day!

Those three pounds I lost the other day are back again this morning. Yesterday was fine foodwise, so either it's a delayed response to the blow out at the retirement party two days ago, or it's just weird water stuff going on. Regardless, I'll really watch my eating today and chug the fluids, too.

QOTD: NO.WAY. It'd be great to see everything from up so high, but space travel is dangerous, and I'm not a big risk taker. It'd be just my luck....

B: plain skyr with some kind of fruit. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake (I finally got some Ghost protein from GNC because it was buy one, get one 1/2 price. I've been wanting to try this for awhile now. So..I will today!)

L: probably the usual chickpea/miso spread sandwich - and maybe some coleslaw made with Asian-style dressing to tie me over while I'm out this afternoon

AS: I'll take a protein bar with me in case I need it

D: salmon with some kind of sauce over cauliflower rice, and maybe a small sweet potato

have a great day, everyone!

Amy Liz
on 7/21/21 7:36 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~This meme reminds me of the work pizza party last week when I only ate the toppings. I had some staff pushing me to eat the crust and have cake - making me feel guilty for not joining them on carbs! I've been on both sides of that.

Another busy day - so much work left to do for meeting my goals for a peaceful vacation! So many higher priority things keep coming up. I hope to get it done today, but I have a staff luncheon off site and training all afternoon which really cuts into my productive time today.

QOTD - HELL NO! I can't imagine paying to do that, hell you couldn't pay me enough!! I'll enjoy their view from my TV, thank you very much.

The lunch is catered Mexican food - I have no idea if its burritos and tacos or a buffet build your own style, so I'm winging it! I will eat just meat what ever the options are.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175