What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/24/24 1:49 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

Not a lot going on today. My niece Riley has a concert at one of the venues downtown. She decided to play the viola and is part of the area orchestra's program this semester. I think it's around 1 or 2. My mom just had to get out yesterday. We went to the dollar tree across town. I did find some mustard I've been looking for so I won't complain. It's pear mustard...so good!

My mom and me finally had a disagreement yesterday. I told her, finally, that I'm tired of her taking things out on me and her freaking nitpicking. She expects me to read her mind on how to do everything and it should be just like her way. She was mad about a few other things. I just feel like whatever. It's not my fault so she shouldn't make my life and attitude ****ty. I do fear she will be a very mean elderly person...esp if she has Alzheimer's or any dementia. Yikes.

All that helped me have some stress eating. Some almond butter and cheese was had that was unplanned. We ended up with enchiladas that I made with red sauce. Not a big fan of red sauce. I prefer green but it's what we had. Today my mom wants spaghetti, ugh.

QOTD: what's a food item that everyone seems to be crazy about that you dislike?

Nutella for me is nasty. I like hazelnuts and chocolate but this stuff just seems off to me for some reason.

B: eggs, sausage, cheese and 5 smaller crackers, coffee x2

S1: yogurt

L: very small amount of noodle and sauce with hamburger. Maybe a slice of garlic bread...haven't decided

S2: some garden puff things

D: maybe a burrito with a low carb tortilla, avocado, hamburger, lettuce and cheese.

have a great day everyone!

Amy Liz
on 3/24/24 6:04 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I hope you enjoy your nieces concert today. Yesterday was a very nice mix of TCB and relaxing. I watched the Oprah special and though I liked the success stories, the rest just odd to me. Shogun did not disappoint though. I remember growing up that mini-series would come on every year, my mom loved it. I loved it too and was thrilled when I was allowed to stay up and watch. I recently found the old version and started watching - I couldn't get past the first 15 min it was so... badly outdated lets say. So when this came out I had hope! I'm on episode 2 and it's beautiful. Today will be more TCB - strip the bed, fresh sheets and put away laundry. More Shogun and Kiddo is coming over and we are grocery shopping. If the weather cooperates, burgers on the grill tonight.

QOTD - Kale and brussel sprouts, just not a fan. No matter what you do to a brussel sprout it starts out nice, and ends badly. I grew up eating the frozen ones drenched in butter, salt and pepper and I think I prefer those, ha.

Accountability - I had real tortilla chips with my chili and some crackers with garlic cheese, 1.5 glasses of wine. 185.4 -ugh.

b- coffee, eggbeaters veggies scramble

l - leftover chili, mini peppers cut in half for dippers - no chips

d - 96/4 burger salad bowl

s - orange and raw cauliflower w/yogurt dip

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Queen JB
on 3/24/24 6:06 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning! I had a fun class yesterday and I'm back at it today in a few hours. I always dread actually going to teach these classes but they are always so so so fun.

Mel, google Berklee College & Boston Conservatory to find some viola or orchestra performances to show Riley and inspire her. I am consistently BLOWN AWAY by the music coming out of these schools. I am so happy to be associated with them!

My accountability was poop yesterday. I started out strong but came home from class and fell into a warm pile of naan and hard seltzer.

QOTD: I don't love green olives. Tolerable but I never crave them.

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • cuties & balanced break
  • tacos out with the fam tonight ;)
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 431 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 365 views
What's on your Monday Menu?