Has Anyone Had DR. Ross at Spartanburg Regional

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/03 8:56 am - Campobello, SC
Just wondering if anyone has had surgery with dr. ross that can give me a idea on how he was as a surgeon and how their hospital stay was
carolinehamrick
on 10/23/03 11:59 am - Gaffney, sc
I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Ross. I am planning to have surgery in January. He was a very nice man he took time to expain everything to me. He is not you average doctor! He seems to be very cautious! I think he is a great man and I wouldn't let anyone else so my surgery. My cousin who works in the O.R. at Regional says he is the best and she sees all the surgeons.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/03 11:14 am - Campobello, SC
thanks for your reply i had app yesterday with Dr. Rosses nurse to do the shrink test , measurments ect.... i have my app with the doc on nov 12th hope all goes well for u and ur surgery im hopin my insurance will pay
Tracy E.
on 10/27/03 12:08 am - Duncan, SC
I'm currently working with Dr. Ross in hope of getting the surgery after the first of the year (I'm currently having some insurance probs, though). The thing I liked best about him is is honesty and frankness about the risks of this surgery. He doesn't come across as a medical informercial like some of the local docs I've had consultations with or some of the local doctors' websites. His caution and thoroughness is what inspired my confidence in him.
carolinehamrick
on 11/17/03 10:46 am - Gaffney, sc
I had my final appt. with Dr. Ross today. He had to schedule a vena cava filter and the lady is going to schedule my surgery as soon as they get the schedule. This was my second time seeing Dr. Ross and he took his time never got aggrivated at us asking questions and made sure all my appts. were scheduled correctly. Honestly I think he is the greatest! I can't wait till my surgery I trust him with all my heart.. I hope everything goes well for you. You are going to love him too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 304 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3040 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3948 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4288 views