Coffee or support groups

RachaelN
on 9/5/07 10:23 pm - East Bethel, MN
Hi all!      I just moved here from the minneapolis area.  I am about 25 miles from brookings on the MN side. I am 6 months out from surgery and am really missing my coffee group from the cities. So I was wondering if anyone around here does one in brookings or sioux falls or if not... would anyone be interested in starting one with me :) Thanks  Rachael
CyndiU
on 9/8/07 1:00 am - Hartford, SD
Rachael, I actively go to the support group at Sanford Hospital the third Monday of each month...BUT I WOULD LOVE TO START A COFFEE GROUP WITH SUPPORT FRIENDS.  I am out 15 months and am now half the woman I was when I started this adventure, literally.  I started at 320 (highest weight I recorded before I stopped getting on the scale) and am now 153-156 (depending on the day and time of day).  It is getting harder and would love to socialize with others who know how it is.  It works for me any night after school (I teach) or most weekends.  Just let me know when and where (we could even do halfway, like Flandreu or one of the small towns: Dell Rapids, or switch up Sioux Falls and Brookings...
DaniR
on 9/8/07 11:25 am - Sioux Falls, SD
We started a lapband group in SF and it was the best thing I ever did...next to wls!  Good luck to you and hope it goes as well as ours is!!!!
  Dani

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6194 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6137 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 6037 views