Update

BillieF
on 7/9/10 12:30 am - prince albert, Canada
well I went to Dr Joya in Mexico on Apr 19 2010. It was the best thing i have ever done in my life.I have had no issuse with any thing. I can eat anything without issue.I get about 500 to 700 cals a day.   NOW for the numbers I started at 594lbs as of yesterday i was 438 that is a loss of 156lbs...

Wanda_H
on 7/10/10 8:25 am - Esterhazy, Canada
That is amazing. Congratulations!
StrawWalker
on 7/11/10 10:29 am
 OMG Bille!!!!!  That is super fantastic!  I am so very happy for you man! 
Keep on Keepin on.
Straw Walker
Butterfly2BVS
on 7/14/10 2:54 pm - Canada
wow Billie that is amazing......I am trying to get the VSG surgery myself....my BMI is sitting at +55........I am thinking of going to Mexico myself....only problem is I didn't qualify for financing....I was wondering about your story......in your profile it said you got jerked around my Sk Health for 10 years......before I start talking to them I was wondering if we could chat.......that is SO Amazing...I am hoping to get the surgery and lose soon myself......!!
BillieF
on 8/13/10 3:47 am - prince albert, Canada
IF you like you can email me at [email protected] and i will give you my phone #.
BillieF
on 8/13/10 3:42 am - prince albert, Canada
so i weight myself at the Dr ofice on aug 9th i  was 413 that is a loss of 25lbs in a month and a total of 181 lbs.still a long way to go but it is working...
Most Active