I got a date!!!

Wanda_H
on 8/23/10 10:17 pm - Esterhazy, Canada
I got the phone call yesterday morning. My date is September 20. I am so excited.

yoyo1
on 8/24/10 1:05 am, edited 8/24/10 1:05 am - Canada
 Hey Wanda,
I'm glad I checked the saskatchewan forum!! 
CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE!!!!!That is awesome. And so soon!!!
I wish mine would be sooner but harvest comes first! (if the weather ever smartens up!!)
Anyway, all the best and if you're ever in Yorkton please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to.

Margaret

Lorna W.
on 8/26/10 11:04 am - Regina, Canada
VSG on 10/18/10 with
I am just waiting for the confirmation but I do believe that  my surgery date is also Sept 20th.  Where are you going to have the surgery and what type of surgey are you having?
Wanda_H
on 8/30/10 1:56 pm - Esterhazy, Canada
My surgery will be in Regina. I am having a RNY. How about you?.......where and what?
VioletKate
on 9/28/10 5:08 am
HI Wanda
How did the surgery go? Do you feel okay? How long did it take from your referrel to your surgery? I would love to hear as much as you can tell me. Thanks
Violet
Wanda_H
on 9/28/10 5:47 am - Esterhazy, Canada
Hi Violet,
I just got home on Saturday. I had some complications and they ended up doing and open RNY. Things are real slow, I go get my staples out on Thursday and that will help. Other than that I am not having any trouble keeping down my shakes and fluids so that is a good thing. I do have some nausea later at night and I think that is mostly from fatigue.
Wanda

VioletKate
on 9/28/10 6:06 am
Wow - so you ended up in for 7 days? That's too bad tahat it didnt work and they had to do the RNY open. I do hope you feel better real soon. I see from your tag that you have already lost close to 20 lbs. Was that all from the preop diet or is that after surgery?
Wanda_H
on 9/28/10 6:49 am - Esterhazy, Canada
Yes it was from the preop diet. I haven't weighed since I got home. I thought I would weight and do it when I go to my first check up.

VioletKate
on 9/28/10 7:13 am
How long does Regina have you stay on the preop diet?
Wanda_H
on 9/28/10 7:15 am - Esterhazy, Canada
Two week liquid diet preop. Two week liquid diet post op.

Most Active