I am home and sleeved.

stoongal1
on 7/5/11 12:33 pm - Saskatoon, Canada
How is your journey going?  I hope everything is good.  What is your diet like now 2 months later?  

I am scheduled tomorrow for assessment and am a little nervous.  Not quite sure what to expect.  I am driving down from Saskatoon early in the morning.  Not sure where to stay that is reasonable and close so thought I would check that out after the appointment.  Any suggestions?  

Aqain I hope you are doing ok and losing lots and lots.

Terry
StrawWalker
on 7/6/11 12:30 am
Hey there Terry,
I stayed at the traveloge on the south side of Regina. I believe they give medical discounts. I know for sure that the clinic will gladly issue you a note stating that you are in town for medical purposes and to offer you a discount if they do indeed provide one. I liked that hotel because it was quite easy to access the clinic from there.

I am doing good two months out and thanks so much for asking. I eat just about anything I wish but stick to the rules most all of the time. I am losing at what my nut thinks is a good rate of about 2.5 pounds per week. I told her that I thought it should be quicker, she stated that any quicker weight loss would mean loss of muscle mass. Not sure if that is completely correct but it made me feel better...lol.

Is this your first assessment? The first one is the toughest and that mainly is the questionnaire. Don't let it stop you though. Just answer the questions as best you can. A lot of those questions are for program evaluation purposes and they just need the data. You will do great!

I believe this to be worth it and I hear that resounding throughout the boards. I am a huge fan of the sleeve over the ray and would not have ever have had that one. That is me for me.

Please let me know how things go for you ok?
Take care!
Straw Walker
Most Active