HELLO TENNESSEE

LUVROSE4U
on 5/9/11 10:07 pm - fort oglethorpe, GA
 Hi I Hope everyone is having a awesome day and happy belated mothers day to all the moms out there . i wanted to ask a question , does anyone know of any apartments that are no more then 450 a month ,im on ssi and thats all i can afford , i like where i am living now with my brother but he is going back to cali to be with his new fianci ,long story there ,i still am not sure how that all happen in a few weeks time. but whatever i have to fend for me ...the rent here is 600.00 a month but i really dont need a two bedroom but i realy like the washer and dryer and backyard and front yards but i cant live ,i mean i would have enough to pay rent and t the utilitys and then i wouldnt have anything to eat so ,im in need of some suggestions. any suggestions would be appreciated . im in the hixson,chattanooga area now but would even consider locating some place else .
thank you in advance and have a great day
rebeccca

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 11:06 pm - Arlington, TN
What part of Tennessee do you live in?
LUVROSE4U
on 5/14/11 7:28 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
Hi , i live in hixson but will live in chattanooga,east ridge and any cities close to that ,i need to pay no more then like 425 a month and i need to have washer and dryer connections. any help would be great ,im on ssi so i have steady incomne coming in .

thank you in advance

rebecca

builttolove
on 5/17/11 2:52 am - memphis, TN
do you stay in memphis can you tell a little about the selg pay process
Most Active
Recent Topics