Protein'd? Cheese Sauce, by UNJURY® Protein

Angie H.
on 11/8/11 11:01 am - TN
Has anyone tried it? I (reluctantly) ordered some because I struggle to keep my protein up. I was reluctant because most all protein has an offensive odor ... AND I really haven't found a mixable shake that I can tolerate ... But since they have an money back guarantee, I thought I would give it a try....

Got it in today.....No realy "odor," and OMGoodness!! It taste really good!! There is 21 gm of protein in a scoop. I mixed a scoop in 3 tablespoons of ho****er (directions say about 130 degrees - because of the clumping I think) and I poured about 2 tablespoons over some ground turkey with sauteed onions and it was DELISH!!

I plan on trying to get at least 2/3 scoop (about 14gm protein) daily to really BOOST my protein!! I am pretty excited! I figure if my "early out finicky pouch" can tolerate it (even LIKE it) that anyone can!!!!

Just wanted to share!!!!!

jvan71
on 11/21/11 7:42 am - TN
That's great to know!  I've tried the Unjury Chocolate Splendor and Chicken Soup flavors and thought they were both amazing.  I have some other sample packs that I haven't tried from them yet, but so far I really like the brand!

Thanks for the info!
Jen
HW: 330   SW 314   CW 262   GW 130      
Most Active
Recent Topics