Dr. Westmoreland in Shelbyville???

Tea
on 1/31/12 4:20 am - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Hello,

I am from Florida, but I was given info on Dr. Westmoreland, who does the VSG for $12,000. I got this information through beliteweight.com. since I am a self pay and can put down 50% of the cost the contact lady Debbie or Debrah emailed me info for medloan financing and told me to speak directly with a guy named sergio for help.

My question is has anyone here used him? How was your experience? Has anyone else here used med loan financing?

I just want to hear from other people before I start the process and have to fly all the way to TN from FL.

Thanks for any help!!!

Tiffany

HW 311 - (pre opt liq diet 272) - SW 264 - CW 196- GW 150

Lovin my
SLEEVE

abryan0307
on 2/1/12 1:14 am
Hello, I was not a self pay patient so not for sure how that works but I did use him as my doctor.  He is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients and the work he does.  I had a great experience with the process and am happy I used him.  I did have the surgery at Middle Tennessee Medical Center which is in Murfreesboro but I do know that it is cheaper to have it done in at the Shelbyville hospital. Good luck with your process!
Tea
on 2/2/12 5:44 am - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Thanks so much for your reply!!!! The more I see and hear the better I feel about it. :)

Lovin my
SLEEVE

hollykim
on 2/5/12 11:37 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Have you considered going to Mexico? You can get your WHOLE surgery for just a bit more than the 1/2 you are prepared to pay for surgery in TN,and you wouldn't have to finance anything.

I was born and raised in Shelbyville and unless things have changed a lot I wouldn't use anybody there for WLS. I do know they have a new hospital,but old habits die hard for me,yannow?

babystacie
on 2/13/12 3:57 am - TN
there is a surgeon in Conway SC, it is $8000 or 8500 all inclusive for sleeve
Tea
on 2/13/12 12:55 pm - Moore Haven, FL
VSG on 07/11/12
Hey there, thanks for your reply!! Actually I came across Dr. Washington's information, which is the Dr. out of Conway, SC. i contacted them last week and confirmed their price of 8,000 for the sleeve. he has great reviews and the price covers everything.

So I have chose him and will be having my sleeve in SC.

Thanks again :)

Tea

Lovin my
SLEEVE

Most Active
Recent Topics