where did john husted, md go?

seaspence
on 6/6/12 7:29 am - woodlawn, TN
I had surgery back in march of 2002 with dr husted and ive gained weight back. Im wanting to have a revision (stomphyx) done but no local dr will even speak to me without my records from when i had the original surgery done. Dr Husted has moved many, many times and i have no idea where he is and i cant get my medical records. Does anyone know what i can possibley do from this point? Know of any doctors who would be willing to help me. Ive exhausted every possibility of finding dr husted and I think he is out of practice and doesnt want to be found and I will never be able to get those records. Please help me someone Im very, very desperate.
k9ophile
on 6/7/12 7:16 am
In addition to what I told you in a PM, the hospital where your procedure was performed may have the records.  TN law requires that hospitals keep the records for 10 years after the last contact the patient had with the facility.  If you didn't have it done in TN, you'll need to find out the retention law for the state in which you did have the surgery.  (Only God and Husted know where all that man has been.)  That's all I can think of.  Good luck.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

katikati
on 6/12/12 8:04 pm, edited 6/12/12 8:05 pm - Eads, TN
VSG on 02/06/13
I did a little searching for you, and it looks like he is now at Crown Surgery Medical Group in Corona, CA.  His bio is on their web site here.  The phone number is 951.736.0696.  I called it and the voice mail does include his name.  If you're unable to get a response that way, then here is a link with helpful information on getting your medical records when your doctor's office has closed or moved.  I agree with the previous poster, that calling the hospital is probably your best bet if contacting him directly falls through.  I hope this helps!

Most Active
Recent Topics