Robert Wegner, MD in memphis,TN

Valvlln
on 6/28/13 5:09 am - TN

Went to my first WLS seminar on 6-25-2013 for Dr. Wegner.  I'm looking for others that are current patients of his or are (like me) hoping to become a patient. I'm 31 5'0 250lbs making my bmi a 48.8 looking to get Roux-en-Y

december122582
on 6/29/13 11:14 pm - Memphis, TN
RNY on 03/21/12
On June 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM Pacific Time, Valvlln wrote:

Went to my first WLS seminar on 6-25-2013 for Dr. Wegner.  I'm looking for others that are current patients of his or are (like me) hoping to become a patient. I'm 31 5'0 250lbs making my bmi a 48.8 looking to get Roux-en-Y

I am a patient of Dr. Weaver's I can say the staff and doctors are amazing. Dr. Weaver did my surgery and I wasn't in any pain at all. I was walking the same night I had surgery. I also love Dr. Wegner he is nice and very good looking.. I must say you are save hands..

Valvlln
on 6/30/13 4:03 am - TN

Thanks for replying seems like the Tennessee forum  a  bit dead. I haven't heard anything about my application/ approval yet( they said should hear in about 2 weeks, im just ready to get started. Would it be ok if i added you? 

cougar_trainee
on 7/24/13 1:54 am

I went to my first WLS on 6-25-2013 as well and Wegner is my doctor. How funny is that? I also found your post in researching the doctor.  I'm 36 5'2 and 256 pounds.  I just finished jumping through all the hoops and my paperwork was submitted for approval two days ago.  So my waiting game starts.  I've talked with several patients and most people seem to like him.  Apparently he does less "hand holding" than Dr. Weaver, but the one's I've talked with have been happy with the procedure and complication-free (thus far).  I'm interested in VSG, but hope you will keep us posted.

Valvlln
on 7/26/13 7:11 am - TN

turns out they dont accept my insurance. An the only doctor in my area who does is Dr. Woodman. Woodman doesnt do RNY so, looking like ill have to go further out to find a diffrent doctor or get VSG.. Ive got a consult with Woodman on 9-3-13...

ashleym80
on 1/14/14 1:23 pm
Just checking to see if you have made any progress. I have uhc community plan / tenncare. I want to have the RNY but can't seem to find a provider in Memphis. Have you had any luck?
cougar_trainee
on 7/31/13 9:33 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about the insurance. I so hoped we'd be surgery sisters. This process has me jumping through so many hoops that I don't know if  coming or going. I was approved a few days ago and will get my surgery date with Dr. Wegner in 6 days (Yikes). Please keep me/us posted.

Jennifer

Valvlln
on 8/3/13 4:42 am - TN

Hey Jennifer, I read ur message but for some reason 'im unable to reply to it. I'm still at he very beginning of this journey. I have my first visitto Dr. Woodmans office on Sept.3rd.I havent jumped through any hoops yet. lol I was told at the siminar i went to for Woodman that i didn't have to do a 6months supervised diet, so im hopping that things will go fast.

Most Active
Recent Topics