help

HEATHER M.
on 12/19/03 1:53 pm - BLACKWOOD, NJ
i need help on a doc any one heard of doctor iqbaul from bridgton please tell me i am in nj and i go to start to get my test on january 20th i need some things to over look.. thanks god bless to all i have been fighting with this weight for a long while and i just need some one i can talki to that has been through the same as me again i am heather from nj ....
Lisa T.
on 12/20/03 9:20 am - Berlin, OH
Hi Heather, I'm from Ohio so I can't help you with the info on the doctor. I had RNY surgery on March 26, 2003. I went to Bariatric Treatment Center in Columbus, Ohio. At surgery I weighed 285 and today I weight 195. I feel good and this has been a positive experience for me. I thank the Lord for the opportunity to have had the surgery. I have had no complications, but I also think that I am the exception, not the rule. My surgeon is Patricia Choban and she was very specific in her Rx post surgery. I take a prenatal vitamin everyday...and will for the rest of my life. You will have to be very intentional about getting in your protein requirements post-surgery. I do have some nausea problems when I eat improperly, but that's my fault. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me. Blessings, Lisa Troyer
Most Active
Recent Topics