Lookin for a Dr that takes BlueCare

Sonya W.
on 1/16/04 5:25 am - Sevierville, TN
Ok here is the deal. I have already found a surgeon and she is great. She takes my insurance and everything, but she doesn't do the surgery laproscopically and I am really hoping to have my surgery that way. I plan on having the RNY surgery done, but I would just prefer the laproscopic surgery. If anyone knows of a DR that takes BlueCare/TennCare that does the surgery without a $3000 program fee please let me know. There is a Dr close by that does it but I can't afford the $3000 he wants up front. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
ShrinkingKatie
on 1/23/04 8:32 pm - Crossville, TN
The last I heard... TennCare/BlueCare does NOT pay for lap banding but they will pay for gastric bypass depending on your health and etc. Good luck, Katie
missdjv B.
on 1/23/04 9:21 pm - clarksville, tn
Sonya, what about the Lap DS?
susan R.
on 1/26/04 9:28 am - Clarksville, Tn
Hello sonya, Today is your lucky day!!!! there are two doctors in dickson Tn who take tenncare, call the horizons hospital in dickson and ask for SOLUTIONS. talk to Lori or Marsha this will get you on your way to a laproscopic surgery. susan
Sonya W.
on 1/29/04 12:39 am - Sevierville, TN
Hey Susan thanx for the info. I'll call and check into it today.
susan R.
on 1/31/04 10:37 am - Clarksville, Tn
hey sonya, I was just wondering if you called solutions in dickson Tn? If you did what info did you find out? keep me posted I am going for my dietary consult on monday and then all my tests will be done, keep you fingers crossed. susan
peggy A.
on 1/29/04 6:05 am - rogersville, tn
HI! MY NAME IS PEGGY ALLEN. MY SURGEON( WAITING APPROVAL) IS IN SWEE****ER, TENN. HIS NAME IS:DR. RAY VILLANUEVA. I AM NOT CERTAIN EXACTLY WHAT TYPES SURGERIES HE DOES. I AM HAVING THE GASTRIC BYPASS. HE DOES DO THE LASER AND OPEN SURGERY. HIS NUMBER IS: 423-337-4508 I ALSO HAVE BLUE CARE/ TENN CARE OF TENNESSEE. I LIVE IN MORRISTOWN! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics