anyone currently active on here from Utah?

Daeline M.
on 8/28/13 1:29 am - Chubbuck, ID

I actually live in Idaho but am going to Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians ( Insurance requirement). I am going to have the DS hopefully with Dr Simper. I am currently having to do a 6 month supervised diet with Joann Erzinger and in month 4 of 6. I get to meet with Dr Simper in October at my last visit with her.  

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/13 5:45 am

that's great news! You are so close! I am currently still waiting for further information from my insurance company. I am hoping that I won't have to do the supervised diet but you never know...

Daeline M.
on 8/28/13 5:52 am - Chubbuck, ID

I wont lie I was very disappointed when I found that I had to do the diet but it was a requirement and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. So you go with the flow and it gets you that much closer to the end result.

princessmommy33
on 9/14/13 9:09 am - Syracuse, UT

I am new here! Scheduled Monday the 16th of sept.

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/13 5:15 am

how exciting!! You are scheduled for surgery tomorrow? Or are you referring to being scheduled for an appointment. Also what surgery are you having?

McBRachel
on 12/20/13 11:18 am - UT

How did things go with Dr Richards? I'll likely be using her or someone in her office. Any suggestions or thoughts?

ImGutzy
on 1/26/14 8:25 am

I'm in Utah going to Mexico 2/14

Chaychee
on 7/23/14 1:56 am
RNY on 10/14/13

How did your surgery go??  I ended up going to Mexico too.  I went 10/14/13.

Up2Me3
on 10/2/14 12:59 am

Hi - I'm not really following this thread very well. Are you going to BMI Utah. That is the clinic I'm scheduled to go with this month. I am nervous though reading about the DS .... apparently Dr. Cottam does a revised DS called a Loop DS....now I'm wondering which way to go etc etc.

What surgery are you having done and with who?

trisdakay
on 10/18/13 11:41 pm

hello, I am from Utah, My surgury is scheduled for November 8.

Most Active