4/24 my day ...my worrys

myworld57
on 4/23/14 12:02 pm - BRICK, NJ

Will I have spent this money for nothing...self pay in Usa 11,000 not cheap.so worried the weight wont come off,,,i cant get if off now,,,barely lost during preop diet of 2 weeks .

low bmi. But needed to do it..been obese since birth .,the past 3 years have gained 10 pds a year,,,now im looking at 40 lds to loose..been as high as 215 now 185. Doing it now before im back their.

I know while home Ill be fine,.but my issue Ive told knowone but hubby...and I know in a month I can go back out with friends to eat..but how do I deal with not being available for dinner for a month..in our life...we eat put with friends 1 /2 times a week,,,not to mention the wone,,,but I will have to do it! 

shoutjoy
on 5/6/14 8:58 pm - Culpeper, VA

Hi there,

I think your worries are important.  That's why it is so important to get your support systems set up.  You ask what are these supports?  I think a nutritionist would be good to help you make healthy food choices, learn portion control and gain other tools.  Possibly a Life Coach.  Someone who can provide you with tools to over come the obstacles that pop up on your journey such as past hurts, hangups and bad habits you have and used food as a coping mechanism.  A good support group is always helpful so that you can learn from others and others can learn from you.  You don't have to do this journey alone.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 872 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2196 views