Thanks to one and all!!!

Kelli
on 1/1/06 10:02 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Happy New year everyone!!!! I did alot of thinking this weekend. My husband and I spent New Year's Eve together, just the 2 of us. It was the best new years eve ever. I am going to concentrate of me this year. I want to make friends. I had one best friend that I spent alot of time with and now I have realized that she is an "emotional vampire". I get so depressed when I am around her, she I am going to talk with her and explain why I won't be around much. I have to do what is right and good for me. I will definitely be spending more time on the board, I need some supportive and loving friends. I can't wait for the conference. I have sent a updated picture in, so it will be posted one day. Love to all and let's make this year the best!!!! hugs and love, Kelli
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/1/06 10:45 pm - Danville, VA
Kelli, My heart goes out to you. I know the feeling about being around negative people and you have to stay clear of them. They will bring you down. We all need to surround ourselves with nothing but postitive and this board has so much positive....I love this board. There are many angels here lurking, I know...they have been wonderful to me. I too can't wait for the conference. I want to hug everyone of you. You have all been angels to me. Glad to see you saying no to negative.... Love you.. Hugs, Betsy
Kelli
on 1/1/06 10:52 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Thanks Besty, You are such a supportive sweety!!! I look forward to finally meeting you. You are an angel to others!!!! My mom says what you give with your heart, comes back to you 10 fold. And my mom is always right. So there is alot coming in your direction!!!!! Love and Hugs, Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 869 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2194 views