Be careful ladies, GaryLGreen is a real man's man.

novascotiadawn
on 6/8/09 2:29 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Pound4Pound
on 6/8/09 2:29 am, edited 6/8/09 4:50 am - Prattville, AL
He's probably not even a man at all. He probably is a cross dresser that sits at home on Friday nights in something lacy and plays with himself while watching a "Barney and Friends" video. Probably the kind of chump all the other kids beat up in school. I really would not fret too much about his obvious poor taste. You are a very nice looking lady in my humble opinion.

Artificial Intelligence is simply no match for Natural Stupidity.

Angiebaby1209
on 6/8/09 2:33 am - Tampa, FL
That was totally uncalled for. It's one thing to have a debate/war over surgeries and statistics and knowledge, it's an entirely different ballgame to attack someone's appearance. 

Nic, you look great - before and after.  I've seen you around long enough to know you won't take those comments personally. 
Nicolle
on 6/8/09 2:50 am
Thanks, Angie. You "get" it completely, as usual.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Carmen M
on 6/8/09 2:34 am - TX
VSG on 06/01/09 with
actually, you're beautiful in both pics
  Sunshine_normal    
Nicolle
on 6/8/09 2:52 am
Thanks, sweetie. And God forbid, if he disagrees with any of YOU in the future, you now know what to expect. A bully needs to outed for what he is, no matter how old he is.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

MarciRenee
on 6/8/09 8:15 am - IA
You are SO right about outing the bully!!

And you are one hot mama!!  I know you didn't take his comments personally, and that's great!!!  But I just wanted you to know that I think you truly are beautiful!
Marci       
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 8:45 am - TN
I agree with this poster - I've looked at your pictures before and thought to myself, "she was a pretty lady before surgery!" This guy sounds like a real douche.
Mdae
on 6/8/09 2:39 am
i think you're lovely.  and he's a jackass.
missmaureen78
on 6/8/09 2:42 am
He is clearly, to use one of my favorite terms, an ass clown.  And apparently blind.

MM

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 362 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views