Be careful ladies, GaryLGreen is a real man's man.

Nicolle
on 6/8/09 2:14 am, edited 6/8/09 2:22 am
Ha, ha!

Just thought you ought to know what a charmer you have in your midst in my dear friend GaryLGreen. This is what this coward wrote on my blog minutes ago about the following photo after I disagreed with him:

"Ugly fat and even uglier skinny. That doesn't happen too often. Guess your ugly is right to the bone."

Gary, I'll bet your mom is super-proud of the kind of man you've turned out to be. Now, log off and go kick a puppy or toddler somewhere, loser.

Nicolle

ETA: "Before" picture, to be fair to good ole Gary, who I am sure is handsome devil himself.

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

novascotiadawn
on 6/8/09 2:19 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nicolle
on 6/8/09 2:23 am
Hi, Donna! We can all disagree with each other--that's life, but come on. Being nasty about someone's appearance is just plain crappy.

Nicolle

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 6/8/09 9:59 am
On June 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM Pacific Time, Nicolle wrote:
Hi, Donna! We can all disagree with each other--that's life, but come on. Being nasty about someone's appearance is just plain crappy.

Nicolle
crappy, yes. and you are right to call him out on it.

he is a jackass and stupid and many of us have him blocked since he first revealed it. even more than have oldmedic blocked.

Nicolle, you were beautiful before WLS and you are now.

anybody can see that unless their head is up their ass.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Nicolle
on 6/8/09 9:26 pm, edited 6/9/09 2:13 am
Hey, Jackie. I have now seen Gary's posting history on here and man, you all didn't need my warning about him! He's revealed himself to be a real peach to you already! I think this one's my favorite. Explains a lot.

Topic: Betrayal - Redux

Nicolle

Esther B.
on 6/9/09 2:20 pm - Rainy & Cloudy, WA

Dang, Nicolle, this guy is some serious sick ****as I read his posts I got nauseated!  This guy is...I don't know...evil.  Maybe I'm being melodramatic, but I would not want to be anywhere near this guy.  He gives me the creeps.  And to top it off, he a damn chiropractor and he puts his hands on women....urk.   I'd have to disinfect myself if I got within a few feet of him. 

And he's damn BUTT UGLY to boot!!!   ewwwwwwww.

Guate Wife
on 6/8/09 2:29 am - Grand Rapids, MI

Nice.  Guess we know who hasn't gotten laid in, well, forever.....and that would not be Nicolle -- who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, inside & out.

That delicate bone structure!  You are a classic beauty, Nicolle.

What this loser attempted to do is pure evil.  I'm glad that I know you are a strong woman, confident in who she is (and not defined by her appearance).  Good for you for calling out this ****waffle!!

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Pound4Pound
on 6/8/09 2:32 am - Prattville, AL
OMFG!!! ****waffle?!?!? That's just too much!!!

Artificial Intelligence is simply no match for Natural Stupidity.

Nicolle
on 6/8/09 9:16 pm, edited 6/9/09 2:13 am
No, no. Apparently he gets laid all of the time, just not by his "*****" of a wife. Just young, dumb Asian women who seek money. He's a real man's man.

Topic: Betrayal - Redux

Nicolle

Guate Wife
on 6/9/09 1:02 am - Grand Rapids, MI

Why would it not surprise me that his wife is a "*****" ?
I'm sure all women are, according to him.

Fix the link!
It is taking me to the DS Forum main page.

Hey, I am right down the road from you!
Quick trip.  Down last night and back home this afternoon  :(

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 194 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 279 views