~~ 3 Month Anniversary ~~~

Miss..Jamie
on 3/22/11 7:53 am, edited 3/22/11 7:55 am
Hi OH Friends

Yesterday marked my 3 month anniversary. I have lost a total of 57 pounds so far and overall I feel great. Of course not without the help of eating a lot less but I have to give credit where credit is due - credit to eating healthier and walking on the treadmill, biking, weight machines and yoga (never thought I would try yoga but I did and I like it - on my 3rd week of yoga at the gym) I may be the biggest gal in there but I have fun anyway!

Good luck to everyone else out there and I would love to hear back from fellow members that had surgery around the same day as me - December 21, 2010.

Have a good evening all!

Jamie

I do have a before my surgery pic with my little guy shopping and a body shot of myself 57 pounds down next to my new face shot (yes taken in the bathroom-lol)!! In my pics!

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/11 7:59 am
Congrats on your loss so far!  I haven't had surgery yet, but hearing about other people's good/bad/indifferent experiences is very enlightening and encouraging.  Much continued success to you!
Arianasmama
on 3/22/11 8:20 am - Beverly Hills, CA
Congrats and continued success
Be Blessed            
Suane
on 3/22/11 9:23 am - Livingston County, MI
Jamie,
I am about 3 weeks ahead of you with my surgery on November 29th. You are doing great and this is such a great gift to give you yourself.

I have been pretty lax with exercising and really need to kick it up. I am still burning off the pounds but if I exercised, OMG! I could be at goal a lot sooner.

Keep up the good work.

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

BJUpNorth
on 3/22/11 12:17 pm - MN
Congratulations Jamie, you are doing so great! Thanks for being an inspiration and showing us what we can accomplish.

Brenda
KrisJ77
on 3/23/11 5:42 am - TX
YAY!! Your pics look great!!  I started back at the gym too!! Much more energy now than prior to surgery!!!  - Kris

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views