Surgery Tomorrow and I'm freakin out

daddysgrl
on 4/12/11 8:19 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I have done all the classes. Read read and re-read all the info but here I am still freakin out! I think it's just the whole unknown and uncontrollable. well ready or not here I come.

weavestylist
on 4/12/11 8:34 am - OH

its normal to be freaking out things will go great nothing to worry about just make sure you take some things to do while you are in the hospital and walk walk walk after surgery good luck

LynetteT
on 4/12/11 8:35 am - Gwinnett County, GA
You will do just fine. Wishing you speedy recovery.
HW:297-SW:278-CW-220-GW-150--http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahsmomma1

bubbles_too
on 4/12/11 9:00 am
Let us know how things go.  I am so excited for you.
Prayers for you
Karen

Jennifer M.
on 4/12/11 9:18 am - Goodyear, AZ
 HI NEIGHBOR!!!  

I have surgery tomorrow too!!!! I am only excited!! Sister, it's the beginning of our new life!!! 

We will be fine and we will do this together!!!!! 
 ...a work in progress...    
wert
on 4/12/11 9:26 am - MN
Yep, it's normal so you're right on target! I was about to get up and leave but right about then they wheeled me away to surgery. I'm so glad I had it done. I'll bet you will be, too.

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

chinasl45
on 4/12/11 9:56 am - Harrisburg, PA
You will do fine. Being a little nervous is natural.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

Ronetta G.
on 4/12/11 10:06 am - NV
It is normal to be scared / nervous, I had surgery on 4/4 and I nervous up until the anesthesia kicked in......Good luck and we will see you on the other side.

gatorchic74
on 4/12/11 10:12 am
I felt the same way also right up until the last minute when they wheeled me into the operating room. I can honestly now tell you that I don't regret a minute. My life has infinitely changed for the better.

lalijewicz
on 4/12/11 10:42 am
good luck every thing will be fine it was a week ago today  i has gast. sleeve op and i feel  good glad its over new life now my name is laura alijewicz iam 60 and live in n.j. i will say a little pray for u good luck rely
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views