Tomorrow is the day....

jthomp7889
on 4/24/11 11:00 am - Shrewsbury, MA
 Good Luck Jenn.. The kids will love the new energetic Mom!
Susan0714
on 4/24/11 12:12 pm - Kenner, LA
Prayers and good thoughts coming your way Jenn. I know what you mean though I have not had my surgery yet, but I have a 15 1/2 son, and I am scared in that way too..

Prayers to everyone having their surgery this week..

Keep us posted..

Susan
meemhull
on 4/24/11 12:16 pm - St Augustine, FL
You will be in your room before you know it, making sure those kids dont jump on your stomach. I am 4 days post-op, no worries its not that bad. God Bless.
Follow me on you tubehttp://www.youtube.com/user/meemhull

HIghest weight 308 Apr 4th
Preop weight    292  Apr 20th
Monica W.
on 4/24/11 12:29 pm - TX
Jenn, I know exactly how you feel my son is 14 years old so he knew what was happening and I had to make the decision to say bye (the real goodbye) or not. I decided not to because I knew god would hold me, as he will you . I want to welcome you personally to the losers bench. I am sending nothing but positivity your way. Best wishes to you hun as well as everyone else that will be sleeved tomorrow, I am truly excited for you all.

jennkitt
on 4/24/11 1:13 pm - MI
Thanks Monica!  You are making me all teary-eyed again!
HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

Monica W.
on 4/24/11 1:27 pm - TX
No tears Jenn , Rejoice this is a good thing you are doing for yourself as well as your children. You know as well as I do that being a mom when we are happy and healthy everyone around us is happy.... You will do fine... Best wishes. I will be thinking about you keep is posted on your progress. Positive Positive Positive...  ......Now get some rest you have a big day tomorrow

Lananala
on 4/24/11 2:54 pm - CA
Prayers on the way...

Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question