Tomorrow is the day....

jennkitt
on 4/24/11 7:49 am - MI
  Tomorrow is finally my day!  I have been cool as a cucumber for months, but dropping off my kids (5 and 2.5) was REALLY hard, that's when the "should I say goodbye?" thoughts started going through my head.... I know this is the right choice, but man was that hard

Say a little prayer for me!

Jenn

HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

Jac0913
on 4/24/11 7:59 am - TX
Jenn,

Boy do I know EXACTLY how you feel right now.  I had to do the same thing on 4/11, the day before I was sleeved.  I will definitely say a prayer for you this evening and tomorrow. 

Wishing you a quick, easy surgery and speedy recovery. 

*Hugs*

Jaclyn
Height: 5'7 / HW: 223 / CW: 180 / GW: 145
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy | Surgery date: April 12, 2011 | Dr. Nick Nicholson

heardb
on 4/24/11 7:59 am - GA
Congrats Jenn!! Remember as soon as they put you in a room, get up and walk, it will help get rid of the gas in your body.... and save you some pain.  WALK WALK WALK
BuckeyeGirl
on 4/24/11 8:02 am - TN
Sending prayers your way!

Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery! Can't wait to hear about all your success!

Lindsey

godknowsican
on 4/24/11 8:21 am - MD
 Hi Jenn

Sending prayers your way. My surgery is tomorrow as well. I think i'm more afraid of the pains after than the surgery itself.

God is able. I'm putting my trust in him.

Good luck and I'll see you when we post later.

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 8:22 am
 I'm right there with you. I go in tomorrow at 6:30 am. 

I'm sending you and your surgeon good luck and best wishes.  Just think how active you are going to be for that 5 and 2.5 year old.
sleeve genie
on 4/24/11 8:24 am - Alhambra, CA
You'll do great sweetie,  put your trust in the Lord and he will guide your surgeon's hands.  i hope you have as easy a time of it as i did.  Walk,sip, rest and repeat.  Be very good to yourself in the first month when most of the healing is taking place.  Will be thinking of you tomorrow and look forward to your post op post   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Pensgal
on 4/24/11 8:43 am
I will be doing the same thing on Wed night!  I dont even want to think about that part.  All prayers are with you.  Be strong and by this time tomorrow you will be walking the halls!  You have plenty of incentive in those two babies - to do your very best.  Good luck and keep us posted!
Pensgal    
jennkitt
on 4/24/11 9:04 am - MI
Thanks everyone!  The support here is amazing!  I am off to snap some "before" pictures and then bathe in my special antimicrobial wash.  My surgery isn't until 2:30pm tomorrow, plenty of time to get nervous and really hungry since I am NPO at midnight.

Jenn

HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 10:01 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Completely understand!! I was fine too until I told the kids bye but once I was at the hospital, I just wanted it over with! A strange calm just came over me and the next thing I know, I was waking up from surgery. You will be fine!!! Congrats and chk in when you can!!!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 84 views