If you fell off the wagon yesterday...

Time4menow2010
on 4/25/11 2:06 am - PA
then I fell off the mack truck! UGH!  I need to get back on track....seriously.......I never thought I would be able to eat the stuff I ate post surgery.......it wasnt really sugary or carby ( well maybe a little) but  DAYAM!

I didnt gain but I havent lost much this past month....only abt 7 pounds and Im a heavyweight so I expect more....back to measuring and living on protein...

**end rant**
:

DragonGirl
on 4/25/11 3:10 am - MN
I fell off the wagon yesterday and I'm currently under it waiting for the "Richard Simmons Rescue Team" to come save me. I am going to the gym tonight in the hope 47 miles on the dreadmill will erase yesterdays debacle. (OK...maybe 3 miles!!)
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
jengo1971
on 4/25/11 3:55 am

Yeah, I fell off the wagon the ENTIRE weekend.  I actually planned on doing just that Saturday (gasp!) but Sunday...let's just say Sat was so enjoyable the fun continued for another day.  My family traveled 5 hours from home so that didn't help either.  I'm just not the type that can remain 100% ALL the time.  This kind of thinking some disagree with (especially during the losing phase) but this is how I choose to live this wonderful gift of wls.  On a very positive note, this will be week #6 since I started working out hard on the treadmill.  Exercise has made such a huge difference!   Good luck to all of you on this exciting journey!!  Hugs....Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
bublegirl1
on 4/25/11 6:59 am
RNY on 11/10/14
I fell off the wagon for the last four days! So frustrated with myself and finding the carb habit really hard to break now. I feel head hunger constantly and having a hard time controlling myself.

-Amie

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views