Got my Surgery date 9/20/2011

Kari H.
on 5/22/11 3:27 pm - CA
VSG on 08/29/11 with
I had my first appointment with my doc on March 10th. (love him)  Got everything done by the middle of April.  Got my insurance ok the 1st of May.  Really... I have to wait until September 20th.  I am on the cancellation list.  Keeping my fingers crossed that they will call me soon.
Songcatcher
on 5/22/11 3:54 pm
I can't believe you have to wait that long.  But congrats on the approval.  It will probably be around October for me.  I just started this journey recently.  Song

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 6:24 pm
That is a bummer!  But, the time will be here before you know it and you will be posting,  "I can't believe my sleeve is tomorrow!"

Being on the waiting list for Sept. 2011 is a lot better than being on the denied list!!!!!!!

Sunshine00015
on 5/22/11 8:24 pm
Wow that seems like a long time to wait...Hopefully you will get called sooner eps since you had everything done...I guess on a positive note you should be able to  lose some  weight pre op which will just get you closer to goal..:)

kanga003
on 5/22/11 11:31 pm
Congrats and sorry at the same time... that does seem like a long wait, but hopefully you will get a good cancellation!!!

I went to the intro Seminar in mid March and started the process the next day.  I finally get to see the surgeon June 1st and can expect a date 2-4 weeks later... YIKES! (hopefully!  I'm a teacher and my sister is getting married so, it is going to be tricky figuring out how to schedule it... but I'll figure it out!)
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views