Day 4 Pre-Op diet

momof3liloneswife21
on 5/26/11 9:23 pm, edited 5/26/11 9:25 pm
Pre-op diet going well.  So amazed with myself.  It's amazing what I can mentally do (resulting in physically) when I have a "threat" ahead of me.....  If you don't lose weight or gain weight on this pre-op diet, you're surgery will be cancelled.  Holy Cow!  So, naturally, I'm sticking to this thing like you would not believe.  I can't believe it.  And it's really not as hard as I thought.  I felt my stomach growl for the first time in a looooong time yesterday.  Not even licking my fingers while I cook for my kiddos!  LOL  Down 9.5 lbs already... I know, fluid, but I've never ever gone down 9 lbs from fluid -- only 3 is the most I can ever recall in the first week.  Just so excited to be sleeved soon!  (June 8)
MrsClaus09
on 5/26/11 9:29 pm
You're doing great - congrats! And, how exciting that surgery is right around the corner for you!!  I remember feeling the same way...I was addicted to the treadmill in the 2 weeks preop thinking that I wan't to be in the best shape possible in order to make my recovery as easy as it could be.  And, I like to think it helped!! 

Congrats on the loss thus far - you'll be on the loser's bench before you know it!! Wooohooo!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
lindym
on 5/27/11 12:28 am - Canada
VSG on 04/12/11 with
Your doing great!! You will be thanking yourself when you show up for surgery and they tell you that you did really well on the pre-op diet, I know I did. As far as hunger goes, the pre-op was the hardest for me, since surgery I really haven't had much in the way of real hunger, it feels great to be in control again, you will love it! See you on the loser's bench.

sandy18
on 5/27/11 4:41 am - FL
 Wow! What a great attitude. I am on day 2 of mine and could use some of that spirit myself.  Good Luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views