Anyone like me?

ruthann49
on 5/29/11 1:19 am - Canada
Hi I'm 49, 5 ft 11/2 , 227 pounds. I have high blood pressure and severe sleep apnea. I've been waiting for 6 months for a call for the info session but the wait here in NS is 2 to 3 years. Anyone else out there in a similiar boat?

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/11 1:30 am
All I can say is that while I do not have high blood pressure I do have other comorbidites.  I intentionally took about 2.5 years before getting a sleeve so I could research and decide the best procedure for me.  Once I made the decision it took about 6 months then I got an infection and they delayed the surgery another 2 weeks.  But the bottom line is tht I got it.  You will too and you should take this time to really really research, participate in support groups like this one and make sure you are doing the right thing/procedure for you.  Get what you need to get, prepare your family and yourself for what is to come. 
sleeve genie
on 5/29/11 3:49 am - Alhambra, CA
Wow  2-3 yrs? bummer,  that must be why so many Canadians go to Mexico and self pay.  Hope the time flys by for you.   Use this time to get prepared and making lifestyle changes now.  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active