Anybody use Dr Gupta??? Read this article....

Heidi V.
on 6/19/11 3:04 pm - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
This was tweeted by Dr Alvarez tonight...

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/228973.php

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

angieb77
on 6/19/11 3:17 pm - Blaine, MN
wow

HW: 375 SW: 325 CW: 263 GW: 160
Pre-Surgery WL: 50lbs

pebbles4388
on 6/19/11 10:21 pm - MA
VSG on 01/12/12
What a shame! It's disgusting how this guy could be taking advantage of people like that. It's stuff like this that makes it so hard for people to trust doctors. . .

Banded on 11/02/06. Looking forward to a revision to VSG.  

dejahsmom096
on 6/20/11 12:41 am
I used him at the Naperville IL location in 2009 and I went for 3 months once a week and lost weight until I began having a rapid heartbeat and my PCP told me to stop taking the medicine. I can't belief he had just anyone giving medicine out and talking EKG's.
T.R       

WiseTears
on 6/20/11 1:20 am - Chicago, IL
Yeah I used him from July - Nov. 2010. I knew there was something going on with his office because it was like a factory mill - you sign in, they call your name, you step on the scale, you see whoever usually not the same person twice, they talk for 1 minute and you talk for 1 minute about your diet and they write the prescription, and the doctor signs and then your out in 10 minutes. I used the diet pills that they prescribed for one month and then I stopped because I had dizzy spells and my blood pressure dropped significantly to like 90/67 from 120/80. And I was always 120/80 and I hadnt lost that much weight for my blood pressure to drop that low that fast, maybe like 5lbs. When I saw that the doctor didnt do anything about, I stopped taking them immediately and just prayed that I get my surgery approved. I am not surprised that he fled because this is his second or third time in trouble with the FBI. But the most important thing is that this was the easiest route for me to go in order to get my surgery approved.

Heidi V.
on 6/20/11 2:33 am - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
Wow! I'm so glad you're alright! It is quite disgusting how he worked his office. Did you ever get to see him alone?

Heidi

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

WiseTears
on 6/20/11 3:24 am - Chicago, IL
Nope - Never. Saw some other doctor once and a PA. The rest were nurses. At least that's what I assumed.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views