Nervous

martinbeth922
on 6/21/11 10:17 pm
My surgery is on Monday. I am having the Sleeve. Yesterday I had my endoscopy and they found a nodual in my throat. I need good wishes and thoughts sent my way! I am thinking it is not a big deal but I don't want it to effect my date, I've been waiting so long. I am feeling excited and nervous. How am I going to feel after the surgery. Is it painful? I have a high tolerance but I am scared. I hope I will be able to get up and walk around. Any advice would be appriciated. Thanks to all! :-)

lindym
on 6/22/11 1:41 am - Canada
VSG on 04/12/11 with
Best wishes, you will do great! My pain was minimal I actually had nausea from the pain meds, so once I stopped them I felt fine. However, if you do experience pain make sure you ask for the pain meds. Not sure what time of the day your surgery is happening, hopefully early so that you have a chance to get up and walk, like everyone says it is really important to get up and walk as soon as possible and sip, sip, sip your water, trust me it will help. It took about 10 days for all the air to finally escape from my body (mostly on the left side) but I would say it is more uncomfortable than painful.  Good luck, I'll save you a spot on the bench.

martinbeth922
on 6/22/11 3:13 am
Thank You so much!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views