My stall finally broke!!

daddysgrl
on 6/23/11 4:20 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I posted last week that I was feeling a bit down in the dumps because i had a weightloss stall going on for three weeks! After reading the post replys and acyually following some of them. (I upped my protein and water intake and cut my carbs.) I decided to get on the scale today even though it's not my weekly weigh-in time and I had lost 4 lbs!!! I'm so happy I cried! and then went for a power walk LOL. Thank you to all those who gave me advice and encouragement. Goal here I come again!! and take that you DARN CARBS!!

koshermama
on 6/23/11 4:34 am
WTG!!!!!!!!

HW 310, SW 307, CW 259, LW 7.5, Goal 150

Shalom aleichem! Join us...  Keeping Kosher After WLS    
AniO
on 6/23/11 5:21 am
Yippee!

Sabrina R.
on 6/23/11 5:22 am - CA
I've stalled for 3 weeks now, I think I'll re-evaluate my water intake, protein and carbs! Thanks for the post, it just might help me! :)

Sabrina 
SweetiePea
on 6/23/11 5:28 am - IA
GGrRRrrr! I'm still at a stall.

Nice going Daddysgrl. Keep it up!
Height - 4'10"

KrisJ77
on 6/23/11 6:32 am - TX
YAY!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to report the same thing for me!!!

Eydiebug
on 6/23/11 11:20 am - San Antonio, TX
Congratulations Daddysgrl on breaking your stall.  It appears that there's a whole lot of us on the boards currently going through the same thing.  I too upped my protein and water intake, and greatly decreased my carbs.  I started this on Monday, and when I checked to see how it was going yesterday morning I had lost 3.2 pounds!  I'm not having any adverse effects from the low carbs, so I think I will stick with it. 

I wish you continued success with your weight loss!!!!

Eydie

HW-319 SW-295 CW-186.2 GW-160 BMI-29.1   
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views