Changing Avatar?

cabcab
on 7/9/11 5:31 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I'm trying to put my new avatar up.  I have it down to the right size.  I went to "manage avatar" and browsed and uploaded the picture.  However, it's been almost 24 hours and it still is not showing up on my messages and posts.  If I go back into "manage avatar" it shows my new picture as being uploaded.  Is there some kind of waiting period or something?  Does an OH official have to approve it or something to make sure I'm not naked?
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

roundater
on 7/9/11 6:51 am - Lincoln, NE
Mine came up right away. If you can't get it changed through that link i would try the Contact Us link to get a hold of somebody at the website for answers.
Rich Sonderegger

Elaine2
on 7/9/11 9:09 am - Atlanta, GA
It took me a week to see mine when I changed it. But folks said they could see it posted.

In yours....you're wearing a purple shirt and standing in front of a white door.
Is that the one you want?
cabcab
on 7/9/11 1:36 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Nope, I'm wearing a different purple shirt and I'm outside.  Oh well, I guess it will come up at some point.

Thanks!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

elizabethbrown24
on 7/9/11 5:26 pm
I'm seeing a purple shirt and you are standing outside in front of a tree next to a road ... I can't figure out how to resize my pic small enough to be acceptable I thought I had done it but it won't work! lol

Most Active