help....

Danidan
on 8/4/11 2:12 am
 I have been trying since I joined OH to upload a pic to my profile....with no success.  Also I can't seem to figure out how to include my surgery date under my pic when I post or comment on someone else's post.  I see this information included with some pics but not included with others.  

I am so not computer savvy.  If anyone can help and walk me thru what i should be doing to accomplish this, i surely would appreciate it!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

jennifer K.
on 8/4/11 2:18 am - OH
HI,

If you go into my account up at the top and then click on my journey - there is a space to enter info about your surgery including date and surgeon - also you can put info in about your insurance and what not.  Also you can play around with your signature/ticker and you can include your info there as well.  there are a lot of tabs within tabs in the my account - just explore and you will stumble across a lot of great stuff!  welcome to the board!
Jennifer
HW:330, Class W: 300  SW: 279 (7/13)
1m: 257 - 22 lbs/ 2m: 241 - 17 lbs/ 3m 231 - 10 lbs/ 4m  221 - 10 lbs/ 5m 210 -11lbs

Danidan
on 8/4/11 2:36 am
 thanks jennifer...I will try that...and play around with it a little more!  hopefully I will get it right.....

Danidan
on 8/4/11 11:09 am
thanks again, Jennifer...i was finally able to include a pic in my profile.  its kinda blurry, but it up!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views