Endoscopy

stacezoe
on 8/5/11 11:15 pm
So I had my Endoscopy on Thursday morning, I was very stressed about this since every time I need an IV its like finding a needle in a haystack, even when I was smaller I have deep veins, so I was totally freaked out. Well the nurse found my veing on the first stick!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm thinking while its bruised and I can see the little ***** mark going and getting a tattoo of a bullsye right on it! Silly to some but seriously last baby they  blew out like 4 veins and stuck me around 15 times before finally finding a vein... I'm not 1/2 as nervous about the surgery that I am about the dang IV...

Anyway the endoscopy was nothing, gave me my drugs and next thing I knew I was waking up! So don't worry about it, piece of cake!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
tee4change
on 8/6/11 3:36 am - NY
I use to be afraid of IV.what got me over the fear was when ever a nurse found a good vein, I remembered the spot from a different visit. I point out the good spots and now it isn't that bad. Before they start I say, .....hey there this is your "gold" right here. Nothing like being stuck over and over,. remember the last spot.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 316 views