'Twas the day before surgery.....

Danidan
on 8/14/11 4:00 am
So tomorrow morning is my big day.....I am extremely excited.  I feel like I am running around like a mad woman today trying to make sure everything is taken care of at home.  I have four children so making sure the house runs ok is on my priority list.  My husband will be here, but I still worry about everyone having everything they need in my absence, if only for a few days.

I have been sleeping pretty well up until last night...I tossed and turned all night!

My surgery is scheduled for 10 in the morning so have to check in at 8...and let me tell you, 8 o'clock CANNOT get here soon enough!!!!!

dlsaswall
on 8/14/11 4:18 am, edited 8/14/11 4:24 am
Wow... I feel the exact same way. My surgery is tomorrow at 11, and I have 3 kids at home. We are even starting at almost the exact same weight!! I just want it to be here so that it can be over and I can be on my way...

rdd9348
on 8/14/11 4:24 am - OR
Good luck with the surgery and hope you have a speedy and pain-free recovery.
Highest-285, Start WLS Program-267, Surgery-245, Current-196, Goal-148 
                                   Short Term Goal - Under 185 by 10/15/11           
nilesmama08
on 8/14/11 5:20 am - Atlanta , GA
I will say a prayer for you! I am preparing my home now at one month away, lol.  I can't imagine the emotions the day before. Good luck!
debgwoody
on 8/14/11 5:32 am
Good luck and God Bless you!! Praying for a quick recovery!!

Life isn't about the breaths we take but the moment's that take our breath away!!  
HotMel2B
on 8/14/11 5:35 am - Frisco, TX
Hey Dani!!! I pray that you have a picture perfect surgery and a quick recovery!!  My surgery is tomorrow morning @ 6:00am!!!  I too and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off making sure everything is in place while I am gone (Just 2 days (Hopefully)) and that I have everything that I need!

Keep us updated!!

Love Hugs!  ~~ Mel 
J.e.t.
on 8/14/11 5:40 am
 Good luck to all three of you!
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

CindyLyn
on 8/14/11 6:54 am - Evadale, TX
Mine isn't until Tuesday but I am running around here like there is a fire or something.  I have three kids, four if you count my husband.  I would welcome a call today telling me to show up in the morning!!  LOL   I am so ready to get this journey started.  I am scheduled for surgery at 9am so I have to be there at 7am..... So I will be getting up at 4am... I have a 2 hour drive to my hospital.  You are all in my prayers for a speedy recovery.  I look forward to your post surgery stories and updates.

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

tulips52
on 8/14/11 9:08 am
 Good luck to you all!!!! (I'm sure I will be the same way before mine...I can never sleep before a big day)

softnsweet
on 8/14/11 9:53 am
Good luck to everyone, I was sleeved on Aug 11, the only problem post op was gas. Now just trying to get fluids and protein in. Good luck you all will do well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views