how do you...

sleeverinKC
on 9/9/11 3:46 am
weigh in at home?  do you weigh in naked or in the same clothes every week?  i'm just curious to how people do it... i know that i do my weekly weigh in on Thursdays and I try to do it in similar clothes every week, because I figure I have to do it in the surgeon's office in my clothes, so mise well at home too!  just curious how other people do it!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Jenmc_70
on 9/9/11 3:52 am - TN
at home...naked as the day i was born..to me thats more accurate my scale is only off by a pound from my doctors office

in the office...i try and wear the same clothes
felicity2u
on 9/9/11 4:04 am - LA
My scale is in my bathroom, every morming right when I get up, I go pee (ever bit counts) and then get on the scale before I get in the shower! You are always you true weight first thing in the morning! I never use to weigh every day but now I like too because it holds me accountable everyday on what I eat. I have gotten over not seeing it move some days and then move other days.  I know they numbers will eventually go down.

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Rekeca
on 9/9/11 4:09 am - NC
I usually weigh in the morning when I first get up after the first pee. I am usually in my bra and panties or naked

carabarnes
on 9/9/11 5:04 am
I weigh naked, dressed before and after I eat. Pretty much when ever I ke eye contact with my scale I weigh. I'm obsessed. In fact I had to buy a new one a couple weeks ago. I burnt my old one out!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Marcia B.
on 9/9/11 5:07 am - CA
I way first thing when I wake up and after going to the bathroom, in my pjs.  :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

TexasLawyer
on 9/9/11 5:36 am
I wiegh my self in the morning and at night - or whenever I pass the scale.  I have noticed that my weight fluctuates much less after the surgery and when I am getting the proper amount of water.

sarahjnkc
on 9/12/11 12:59 am - MO
In the morning after the first tinkle in my jammies which are getting skimpier the further down the scale goes :)
         "The grass is not  greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it. "  HW: 258 CW: 222    
Most Active