Different coordinators for Ponce de Leon

samslim
on 9/20/11 7:32 am
Are there different coordinators for this Dr. id love to use him but im not sure im enjoying working with my particular coordinator. while paying a little less money i am not getting some  of the same services as others that have used this doc. Im sure they are legit but im just looking for a different route such as being picked up at the airport to be taken to surgey right away vs having to stay over night at a hotel then going to surgery, using a hospital vs a surgical suite and using a different recovery house. i know i cant have my way with  everything but ive read post from others that have gotten these services with there coordinators. just wondering
Faith is taking the first step even when you dont see the whole staircase... MLK jr.
Jackie00
on 9/20/11 8:40 am
Jessi Bates on here or Jessie look for both names if the first one don't work. I am not sure of anyone else at the moment that does work for him.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

mojomom
on 9/20/11 10:22 am
 Sam!  So sorry I didn't get back to you after your message.  I was in a rush, read it - and then promptly forgot!  Yes, it's Jessi Bates, she's excellent and I have her email if you want to send me a private message.

Hope you're doing great Sam.  I will have time tomorrow and will write you a longer reply to your message.  I'm thinking of you and wishing you well!  Glad to see you're doing your homework!

I went to my first fitness class tonight and was so happy to find I could breathe so much better now after losing the weight I've lost already - and I know it's going to keep getting better!

You are going to feel so good - better than you can imagine feeling right now!  

Sending you big hugs  

Mojomom

Jessi Bates
on 9/20/11 10:39 am - Canada
Hi this is Jessi Bates: You are looking for me? email me at: [email protected]

Talk to you soon.

Jessi
Jessi Bates   
06/22/11 - First Day of My Life Thanks To Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon TJ Mexico      
Jessi Bates
on 9/20/11 10:40 am - Canada
I am Jessi Bates and am a coordinator and patient of Dr. Jaime Ponce de Leon. Please email me at [email protected] I would be happy to talk with you. He is absolutly top notch.

Jessi
Jessi Bates   
Mom_Of_Three_Loves
_Life

on 9/20/11 11:37 am
My friend Dedria is a coordinator. My mom also had the surgery in July in tijuana with dr. Ponce and Dr. frayre (pronounced friday).  Her name is just "dedria" on here. you can do a search and find her. if not, email me and i'll find the link for you. we are in louisiana. i know she just went to see dr ponce at the beginning of this month. a ladyoriginally from here runs a bed/breakfast type house locally there (her retirement project)  in Rosarito that you stay in after surgery. From the airport, Lana  takes you straight to the hospital for labs then surgery.  then you stay at the guest house (Lana's) then come home. You can bring a companion for the same price also.

Jessi Bates
on 9/21/11 1:55 am - Canada
Hey Sam, Mojomom emailed me that you were looking for someone who know's Dr. Ponce. I emailed you yesterday, I just thought that maybe you would like to see a blog on my website that I developed for people to know what to expect if they go through Dr Ponce. So go to:

www.drjaimeponcedeleon-wls.weebly.com

Then you can email me at [email protected]

I am hoping to hear from you after this and we can discuss on what you are looking for ok. Everything you need that you are stateing in your post is exactly what is available to you when you go through Dr Ponce. You are NEVER alone.

Contact me please and I can help you
Jessi Bates   
sleevechick
on 1/16/12 10:51 pm - Canada
My name is Debra, I am the Canadian Co-ordinator for Dr. Jaime Ponce DeLeon if you have any questions regarding Dr. Ponce De Leon or wondering how to have surgery with Dr. Ponce DeLeon contact me at [email protected].
Most Active