New to the Board

Denny2017
on 9/20/11 11:44 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hello everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. I am scheduled to go to the introductory seminar on Thursday, 9/22/11 for Novus Group in NE FL to check out my options. I have been on this board now for a few days and have found that I am really interested in getting the sleeve.

I am very excited I found this website so that I can hear everyone's stories and find that I am not alone. It is nice to know that I will have additional support through this process that I am starting in 1 day.

Look forward to spending some time with each of you through this process!
HogRider
on 9/20/11 12:10 pm - Jacksonville, FL
 I'm in jacksonville also.  I am going through Novus also.  I am getting the sleeve on 30th of Sept.
USAF Retired                     CW: 257 SW: 341  GW :170
roundater
on 9/20/11 12:30 pm - Lincoln, NE
Welcome. Let us know how your surgery goes. If it goes like mine it went smooth as silk with minimal pain gone in two days and no complications. I honestly had more discomfort going to the dentist than this surgery.
Rich Sonderegger

NewStart145
on 9/20/11 12:25 pm - GA

Welcome aboard.  I am in PreOp stage too.  The longest part of this journey is getting the 6mos Nutrition evaluation in.  So if you haven't started yet I would definitely put that high on the priority list if that's what your insurance requires.

Denny2017
on 9/21/11 12:10 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you! I am scheduled to go to the informational seminar tomorrow night for Novus Group. Afterwards, we will be sitting down to discuss what my insurance requires so that I can move forward with the requirements.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views