GASTRIC PLICATION ANYONE

islandqueen38
on 9/27/11 4:40 am
LOOKING FOR  persons who have had Gastric Plication. I had mine Feb 28 2011. Looking for a buddy.    Doris QC.

ozthewiz
on 9/27/11 4:49 pm - IL
VSG on 09/28/17
 hey, finally found someone.   I just heard about this last week and everyone says stay away from it.

how are you doing? any problems?

Im still thinking about it, mayber your future buddy???
islandqueen38
on 9/27/11 11:29 pm
No  problems at all. now you must do your homework and decide if it is right for you. Because of my age the Dr. was not even going to consider it.  I went to Montreal with referal from 3 Dr.s. This was in my favor and the fact that I am in very good health. What made my eligibale was severe Osteo Arit. High blood preasure and bad knees.  My surgery was Feb 28 2011 in Mar. I went off Blood Pressure meds.  The only meds I am on now is 1 Celebrex in the morning and 1 pill at bedtime to relax. I move around too much at night. No pain meds. My blood work is right on better than it was 6 years ago. I keep all my reports compare them and work on the week spots. I take vitamins and supplements everyday. I have for the past 20 or more years. It has paid off.I feel great. I feel even younger and much happier 48 pounds lighter.  I am also 73 years young. My only regret is that I should of had it 20 years ago. everyones needs are different so make sure you and your Dr. choose the right one. Do your homework. Because of my age the Dr. decided this was better for me. He was right.   Doris QC.

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/11 1:56 am - CA
Hi, I don't have the plication, but my doc does the plication. There is a plication forum on his surgery center site. www.occforum.com if you're interested in talking to other plication patients.
Most Active